With The Mattern Law Firm as your criminal defense attorney in Los Angeles CA, you can mount a strong defense against any kind of charge.
The California Penal Code contains hundreds upon hundreds of provisions. And that’s not even counting the drug statutes contained in the California Health & Safety Code. Even if you were to read all the Codes in their entirety, this still wouldn’t provide you with a complete understanding of the law. For that, you would need to study the extensive body of case law that shows how the courts have interpreted various statutes.
The good news is:
You don’t have to become a legal expert yourself. You just have to hire a skilled criminal defense attorney in Los Angeles CA from The Mattern Law Firm. We’ve already studied the law extensively and we make it a point to keep up with case law in all our core practice areas.
We Handle All Kinds of Criminal Cases
At The Mattern Law Firm, we have over 20 years of experience in criminal law, providing us a strong foundation in the interpretation of California and federal statutes relating to:
Let Us Craft a Strong Defense Strategy for You
When representing a client as their criminal defense lawyer in Los Angeles CA, we leave no stone unturned in our quest to create the best possible strategy for achieving the result the client wants. If hired as your attorney, we can:
- Review your case and advise you of the advisability of pursuing a dismissal of charges, a reduction of charges, a plea deal, or an acquittal
- Research the latest case law for new ideas that could be incorporated into your defense strategy
- Scrutinize the prosecution’s evidence to identify their weaknesses
- File motions to have coerced testimony or evidence from illegal searches and seizures excluded
- Perform our own detailed investigation including filing all pertinent discovery motions
- Appear for you in misdemeanor court, leaving you free to go to work or care for your family
- Fight aggressively for your rights in court
Get Personal Attention from a Skilled Criminal Defense Attorney in Los Angeles CA Today
If you would like to learn more about how The Mattern Law Firm can help you fight back against whatever criminal charges you may be facing, please call 310-342-8254 now for a free case evaluation.