Child Pornography Attorney in Beverly Hills CA
When your reputation and your future are at stake, trust us as your child pornography attorney in Beverly Hills CA
Most everyone agrees that children deserve to be protected from all possible harm as some of the most vulnerable members of the community. If you’ve been charged with a crime related to child pornography, you may see your friends, neighbors, and even family turn against you very quickly.
Fortunately, you are not really alone and abandoned. Just remember:
Lisa Mattern is willing to make your fight her fight as your child pornography attorney in Beverly Hills CA.
At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe very strongly in the principles of the criminal justice system, and we will work hard to ensure that your rights are protected and you really are treated as innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.
No Case is Too Complicated for Us
Every case presents its own legal challenges and complications. Because we have many years of experience and because we are not afraid to put in long hours researching your case as your child pornography attorney in Beverly Hills CA, we can often achieve excellent results in even the most complex cases. We are familiar with the law on:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Advertising child pornography
- Developing, duplicating, printing, or exchanging child pornography
- Hiring or recruiting minors for child pornography
Possible Defense Strategies for a Child Pornography Charge
At The Mattern Law Firm, we have the integrity required to be totally honest with clients at all times. This means we will never fill you with false hope as your child pornography attorney in Beverly Hills CA. Instead, we will help you understand the true potential of your available defense strategies. If the evidence against you is weak, we may be able to get the case dismissed due to insufficient evidence. Some of the most effective defense strategies for a child pornography case include:
- You reasonably believed the minors were actually over 18
- The evidence does not support the legal definition of “possession”
- The evidence in your case was obtained by illegal search and seizure
- You were the victim of entrapment by law enforcement
- In the case of online child pornography, your access of the material was accidental
However, if the evidence against you is quite strong, it may be more advantageous to seek a plea deal. In negotiations with the DA, your child pornography attorney in Beverly Hills CA may be able to:
- Make sure a “wobbler” is charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony
- Secure a much lighter penalty than a judge would likely award at trial
- Get your case resolved quickly so you can get on with your life
Request Your Free Consultation with a Child Pornography Attorney in Beverly Hills CA Today
To speak with Lisa Mattern directly about your case, please call 310-342-8254 to set up a free initial consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation