Sex Crimes Attorney in Beverly Hills CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Beverly Hills CA from The Mattern Law Firm to protect your rights.
Have you been accused of a sex crime? Police and prosecutors–and perhaps even your own friends and family–are going to treat you like you’re guilty. Fortunately, you can rely on your defense attorney to be squarely in your corner during this difficult time. At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe that every individual deserves expert representation and assistance throughout the criminal justice process, no matter how strong the case against them may seem. We truly care about your future and we will serve as a strong advocate for your best interests as your sex crimes attorney in Beverly Hills CA.
We handle all kinds of sex crimes charges including:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. If you have been accused of a sex crime, you may naturally want to tell your side of the story. But remember, anything you say to the police may be used to build a case against you. You are much better off remaining silent.
- Hire an attorney. Hiring a sex crimes attorney in Beverly Hills CA before you are arrested or charged won’t make you look guilty. It will make you look smart. Your attorney can begin providing assistance immediately by informing you of your rights and options and advising you on how to interact with police and prosecutors.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
Besides the criminal penalties you may face if convicted of a sex crime, there is also the potential for life-long stigmatization if you are required to register on the state sex offender list. Though the situation may seem grim, you should not give up without a fight. Instead retain an aggressive sex crimes attorney in Beverly Hills CA from The Mattern Law Firm to fight for your rights, your freedom, and your future. We have the legal knowledge and skills required to follow through on our promise of helping you secure the most positive outcome possible in your case. You can rely on us to tell you honestly what this outcome may be, whether it is:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Need Help with a Megan’s Law Issue?
Registering under Megan’s Law can lead to a lifelong stigma affecting not just sex offenders, but also their families. While Megan’s Law is designed to protect the public, sometimes the offenders are the ones who need protection. At The Mattern Law Firm, we can protect your rights by:
- Appealing your case
- Defending you against alleged registry violations
- Helping you earn a certificate of rehabilitation (if you are eligible)
Please do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about these possibilities.
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Beverly Hills CA for Free
The first step to finding a sex crimes attorney in Beverly Hills CA you can trust with your defense and your future is to meet them in person. To schedule a free initial consultation with Lisa Mattern, please Call 310-342-8254 now.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation