Child Pornography Attorney in Carson CA
When your reputation and your future are at stake, trust us as your child pornography attorney in Carson CA
Crimes against children are some of the most stigmatizing offenses out there. Individuals accused of a crime related to child pornography often get judged in the court of public opinion, shunned, and despised long before they are tried in the criminal justice system.
But before you lose hope, remember:
Lisa Mattern are both willing to make your fight our fight as your child pornography attorney in Carson CA.
We believe very strongly in the principles of the criminal justice system, and we will work hard to ensure that your rights are protected and you really are treated as innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.
No Case is Too Complicated for Us
California has many statutes on the books related to child pornography, and often defendants are accused with more than one violation. Because we have many years of experience and because we are not afraid to put in long hours researching your case as your child pornography attorney in Carson CA, we can often achieve excellent results in even the most complex cases. We know how to defend against offenses related to:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Advertising child pornography
- Developing, duplicating, printing, or exchanging child pornography
- Hiring or recruiting minors for child pornography
Possible Defense Strategies for a Child Pornography Charge
Best case scenario, you child pornography attorney in Carson CA may be able to get the charges against you dropped or dismissed or secure a not guilty verdict in court. Possible arguments that could be used include:
- You reasonably believed the minors were actually over 18
- You did not actually possess the pornography yourself
- Vital evidence in your case should be thrown out because it was obtained illegally
- You were the victim of entrapment by law enforcement
- In the case of online child pornography, your access of the material was accidental
If the prosecution has a strong argument as to your guilt, your attorney can still help by seeking a plea deal. Some examples of what a plea deal could achieve if negotiated properly by a skilled child pornography attorney in Carson CA include:
- Ensuring a “wobbler” is charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony
- Securing a much lighter penalty than a judge would likely award at trial
- Resolving your case quickly so you can get on with your life
Request Your Free Consultation Today
To learn more about hiring The Mattern Law Firm as your child pornography attorney in Carson CA, call 310-342-8254 now and request a free initial consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation