Rape Attorney in Carson CA
Hire a rape attorney in Carson CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Being accused of rape can really hurt your reputation. And a conviction for rape will be even more damaging, landing you on the sex offender registry. With so much at stake, you need to start working on your defense the instant you realize you have been accused. Ideally, you will want to retain us as your rape attorney in Carson CA before you are arrested or charged.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in Carson CA
No matter what your specific circumstances may be, a skilled rape attorney in Carson CA can provide some very important services that will improve the outcome of your case. 5 common ways we can help include:
- Managing interactions with police: By calling your rape attorney in Carson CA before speaking with police, you can better protect yourself against accidentally revealing any information that may be used against you later on.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: It is very important to prevent any illegal evidence from making into the case against you. This includes evidence like coerced confessions and items obtained by illegal search and seizure. You can rely on The Mattern Law Firm to watch carefully for illegal evidence and make sure it gets thrown out.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: If we succeed in getting key evidence thrown out, or if we uncover new evidence for your defense, the prosecution’s case may fall apart. If this happens early enough it may prevent charges from being filed; otherwise it may result in charges being dismissed.
- Securing a plea deal: Even if you think you need to plead guilty, you should never do so without first consulting a rape attorney in Carson CA. We have a great deal of experience working closely with local judges and DAs and we can often secure a reduced charge or a reduced penalty that may be very advantageous.
- Defending you in court: Of course, if we need to we will not be afraid to argue your case passionately in court. Both Lisa Mattern are seasoned litigators.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in Carson CA Too
Allegations of statutory rape can be all the more upsetting because the actions behind the alleged “rape” are often actually consensual, with only one participant’s age making the interaction a crime. At The Mattern Law Firm, we understand the special considerations that come along with a statutory rape case. As your statutory rape attorney in Carson CA, we will give your case our utmost attention and do everything in our power to prevent the incident from resulting in a black mark on your criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help with a rape accusation, do not hesitate to call The Mattern Law Firm at 310-342-8254. We can schedule a free initial consultation to go over the main facts of your case and help you decide how to proceed.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation