Sex Crimes Attorney in Carson CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Carson CA rom The Mattern Law Firm to protect your rights.
Have you been accused of a sex crime? Many people–even those you thought were your friends–may just assume you’re guilty before you’ve had a fair trial and stigmatize you accordingly. We won’t. At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe that every individual deserves expert representation and assistance throughout the criminal justice process, no matter how strong the case against them may seem. As your sex crimes attorney in Carson CA you can rely on us to do everything in our power to protect you from harsh penalties.
The category of sex crimes includes many different types of offenses, and we are familiar with the statutes and case law regarding them all. We can help with:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. If you have been accused of a sex crime, you may naturally want to tell your side of the story. However, it is best to remain silent. If you don’t make a statement, the authorities cannot possibly use any aspect of it against you later on.
- Hire an attorney. You don’t have to wait for formal charges to be filed to hire a sex crimes attorney in Carson CA. Your attorney can immediately start looking out for your interests by being present during police questioning and making sure no illegal evidence makes it into the case against you.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
Depending on the nature of the offense you stand accused of, serious criminal penalties may be at stake. But even if you do not face serious jail time, another life-altering penalty could apply: sex offender registration.
Don’t just assume you have to plead guilty and submit to these negative consequences.
Instead, hire an experienced and aggressive sex crimes attorney in Carson CA from The Mattern Law Firm. We have the legal knowledge and skills required to follow through on our promise of helping you secure the most positive outcome possible in your case. Depending on the facts of your case and the disposition of the prosecutor and DA involved, we may be able to:
- Get charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensure you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Secure an acquittal in court
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Carson CA for Free
It is extremely important that you find a sex crimes attorney in Carson CA you feel confident being completely honest with about your case. Meeting your attorney in person is essential to this effort. At The Mattern Law Firm, we offer free initial consultations for exactly the purpose. Call 310-342-8254 now to schedule your meeting.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation