Rape Attorney in Compton CA
Hire a rape attorney in Compton CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Have you been accused of rape? This is a very serious situation, since even an unfounded allegation can hurt your reputation. A rape conviction will of course be even more damaging, subjecting you to criminal penalties as well as lifelong sex offender registry requirements. Given these very serious negative consequences, you need to get help preparing a serious defense. The Mattern Law Firm is here to help as your rape attorney in Compton CA. We will make your fight our fight.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in Compton CA
Whether the evidence against you seems weak or irrefutable, there are many important ways that your rape attorney in Compton CA can help resolve your case advantageously. For example, we can:
- Managing interactions with police: Everyone knows about the right to remain silent. But it can be hard to stick to this right, especially when police are aggressively questioning you. Having your rape attorney in Compton CA present can help you avoid accidentally helping to build the case against you.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: If police obtained any evidence without a proper warrant or if you provided any incriminating information during an interrogation without being properly Mirandized, this evidence needs to be excluded from the case. We can prevent any illegal evidence from being used against you by carefully reviewing all the evidence and filing motions to have illegal evidence thrown out.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: If we can undermine the prosecution’s evidence sufficiently, or if we can uncover new evidence for your defense, we may be able to convince the DA that it is not worthwhile for them to pursue a case against you at all because they would likely lose in court.
- Securing a plea deal: Even if you think you need to plead guilty, you should never do so without first consulting a rape attorney in Compton CA. Drawing on our ample experience in local courts, we can almost always secure you a better deal than the DA would offer if left to their own devices.
- Defending you in court: If your case proceeds to trial, we can draw on our ample courtroom experience and present a convincing case for your defense. We will handle every appearance personally and never pass you off to a junior attorney.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in Compton CA Too
Statutory rape charges can be especially upsetting because in the case of a consensual relationship with a partner just a year or two younger than you, you might not feel like you’ve done anything wrong. The Mattern Law Firm makes an excellent choice of attorney because we understand the nuances of this type of case. As your statutory rape attorney in Compton CA you can rely on us to work hard to resolve your case as quickly and favorably as possible, and hopefully keep the incident off your permanent record.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
For more information about hiring a rape attorney, please contact our office at 310-342-8254 We offer free initial questions where you can ask all your questions and receive personalized answers.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation