Child Pornography Attorney in Culver City CA
When your reputation and your future are at stake, trust us as your child pornography attorney in Culver City CA
Most everyone agrees that children deserve to be protected from all possible harm as some of the most vulnerable members of the community. So, individuals accused of a crime related to child pornography often get judged in the court of public opinion, shunned, and despised long before they are tried in the criminal justice system.
But before you lose hope, remember:
You can get help from a caring and compassionate child pornography attorney in Culver City CA like Lisa Mattern.
We have committed our careers to helping individuals just like you navigate the criminal justice system as successfully as possible. We will stand up for your rights and make sure every possible avenue is explored for your defense.
No Case is Too Complicated for Us
California has many statutes on the books related to child pornography, and often defendants are accused with more than one violation. Fortunately for you, at The Mattern Law Firm our extensive criminal defense experience has prepped us to handle even the most complicated cases as your child pornography attorney in Culver City CA. We know how to defend against offenses related to:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Advertising child pornography
- Developing, duplicating, printing, or exchanging child pornography
- Hiring or recruiting minors for child pornography
Possible Defense Strategies for a Child Pornography Charge
After conducting a thorough investigation into the fats of your case and relevant case law, your child pornography attorney in Culver City CA may discover evidence that supports your innocence, allowing them to seek a dismissal of charges or an acquittal. The following arguments might be useful for this purpose:
- You reasonably believed the minors were actually over 18
- The evidence does not support the legal definition of “possession”
- The evidence in your case was obtained by illegal search and seizure
- You were entrapped into committing the offense by law enforcement
- In the case of online child pornography, your access of the material was accidental
But even if the evidence against you is very strong, your attorney won’t give up on you. Instead, they could seek a plea deal. When negotiated by a skilled child pornography attorney in Culver City CA, these deals can be quite beneficial. For example, we might be able to:
- Make sure a “wobbler” is charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony
- Secure a much lighter penalty than a judge would likely award at trial
- Get your case resolved quickly so you can get on with your life
Request Your Free Consultation Today
To learn more about hiring The Mattern Law Firm as your child pornography attorney in Culver City CA, call 310-342-8254 now and request a free initial consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation