Rape Attorney in Culver City CA
Hire a rape attorney in Culver City CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Rape is a highly stigmatizing crime. Even being accused can damage your reputation. If you are convicted, you will face the burden of sex offender registration as well as a permanent black mark on your criminal record. Given these very serious negative consequences, you need to get help preparing a serious defense. The best thing to do is hire an experienced rape attorney in Culver City CA.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in Culver City CA
No matter what your specific circumstances may be, a skilled rape attorney in Culver City CA can provide some very important services that will improve the outcome of your case. For example we can help by:
- Managing interactions with police: Everyone knows about the right to remain silent. But it can be hard to stick to this right, especially when police are aggressively questioning you. Having your rape attorney in Culver City CA present can help you avoid accidentally helping to build the case against you.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: If police obtained any evidence without a proper warrant or if you provided any incriminating information during an interrogation without being properly Mirandized, this evidence needs to be excluded from the case. You can rely on The Mattern Law Firm to watch carefully for illegal evidence and make sure it gets thrown out.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: If we succeed in getting key evidence thrown out, or if we uncover new evidence for your defense, the prosecution’s case may fall apart. If this happens early enough it may prevent charges from being filed; otherwise it may result in charges being dismissed.
- Securing a plea deal: Even if you think you need to plead guilty, you should never do so without first consulting a rape attorney in Culver City CA. Drawing on our ample experience in local courts, we can almost always secure you a better deal than the DA would offer if left to their own devices.
- Defending you in court: Whether you hire Lisa Mattern, you will receive expert courtroom representation if your case proceeds to trial.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in Culver City CA Too
Statutory rape charges can be especially upsetting because in the case of a consensual relationship with a partner just a year or two younger than you, you might not feel like you’ve done anything wrong. At The Mattern Law Firm, we understand the special considerations that come along with a statutory rape case. As your statutory rape attorney in Culver City CA, we will give your case our utmost attention and do everything in our power to prevent the incident from resulting in a black mark on your criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you are facing allegations of rape, you should call us at 310-342-8254 right now. The process starts with a free initial consultation where you can meet your attorney and learn how they can help you.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation