Sex Crimes Attorney in Culver City CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Culver City CA rom The Mattern Law Firm to protect your rights.
Facing accusations of a sex crime? The world may pre-judge you and want to write you off, but we won’t. At The Mattern Law Firm, we know that behind every accusation is an individual with their own story to tell, and we are committed to making sure you get treated fairly throughout the criminal justice process. As your sex crimes attorney in Culver City CA you can rely on us to do everything in our power to protect you from harsh penalties.
Our criminal defense experience extends to many different types of offenses including:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. Making a statement to the police can be very tempting, especially if you suspect you could clear your name by doing so. However, it is best to remain silent. If you don’t make a statement, the authorities cannot possibly use any aspect of it against you later on.
- Hire an attorney. You don’t have to wait for formal charges to be filed to hire a sex crimes attorney in Culver City CA. Your attorney can immediately start looking out for your interests by being present during police questioning and making sure no illegal evidence makes it into the case against you.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
Besides the criminal penalties you may face if convicted of a sex crime, there is also the potential for life-long stigmatization if you are required to register on the state sex offender list.
Don’t just assume you have to plead guilty and submit to these negative consequences.
Instead, make sure you enlist the aid of an experienced sex crimes attorney in Culver City CA such as Lisa Mattern. Because we know the law inside out, we are ideally positioned to create the strongest possible defense for your case. Depending on the facts of your case and the disposition of the prosecutor and DA involved, we may be able to:
- Get charges dismissed or reduced
- Negotiate a plea bargain resulting in the minimum possible penalty
- Secure an acquittal in court
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Culver City CA for Free
The first step to finding a sex crimes attorney in Culver City CA you can trust with your defense and your future is to meet them in person. To schedule a free initial consultation with Lisa Mattern, please call 310-342-8254 now.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation