Child Pornography Attorney in East Los Angeles CA
When your reputation and your future are at stake, trust us as your child pornography attorney in East Los Angeles CA
Alleged crimes against children are taken very seriously by the law and by the public. Even being charged with a crime related to child pornography can be enough to turn friends and neighbors against you.
Fortunately, you are not really alone and abandoned. Just remember:
You can get help from a caring and compassionate child pornography attorney in East Los Angeles CA like Lisa Mattern.
At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe very strongly in the principles of the criminal justice system, and we will work hard to ensure that your rights are protected and you really are treated as innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.
No Case is Too Complicated for Us
California has many statutes on the books related to child pornography, and often defendants are accused with more than one violation. Because we have many years of experience and because we are not afraid to put in long hours researching your case as your child pornography attorney in East Los Angeles CA, we can often achieve excellent results in even the most complex cases. We know how to defend against offenses related to:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Advertising child pornography
- Developing, duplicating, printing, or exchanging child pornography
- Hiring or recruiting minors for child pornography
Possible Defense Strategies for a Child Pornography Charge
When you choose The Mattern Law Firm as your child pornography attorney in East Los Angeles CA, you can rest assured you will receive honest and reliable advice regarding the best way to resolve your case. It all depends on the strength of the evidence in your case. If the prosecution has weak or flawed evidence, we will prove it and secure a dismissal or acquittal. We can also present evidence to support any of the following defense arguments that may apply to your case:
- You honestly and reasonably believed the material depicted adults
- You did not actually possess the pornography yourself
- Vital evidence in your case should be thrown out because it was obtained illegally
- You were entrapped into committing the offense by law enforcement
- You accidentally accessed online child pornography
However, if the evidence against you is quite strong, it may be more advantageous to seek a plea deal. In negotiations with the DA, your child pornography attorney in East Los Angeles CA may be able to:
- Make sure a “wobbler” is charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony
- Secure a much lighter penalty than a judge would likely award at trial
- Get your case resolved quickly so you can get on with your life
Request Your Free Consultation with a Child Pornography Attorney in East Los Angeles CA Today
If you would like more information about the options that may be available in your specific case, please call us at 310-342-8254 and request your free initial case evaluation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation