Rape Attorney in East Los Angeles CA
Hire a rape attorney in East Los Angeles CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Rape is a highly stigmatizing crime. Even being accused can damage your reputation. A conviction for rape will be even more damaging, landing you on the sex offender registry. Given these very serious negative consequences, you need to get help preparing a serious defense. This is very easy to do when you retain Lisa Mattern as your rape attorney in East Los Angeles CA.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in East Los Angeles CA
As your rape attorney in East Los Angeles CA, we will fight aggressively to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible. Some of the key services included in this effort may include:
- Managing interactions with police: Police can be very aggressive when questioning suspects. The best way to ensure your rights are protected is to have your rape attorney in East Los Angeles CA present.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: Coerced confessions, fudged warrants, and illegal search and seizure are all examples of police misconduct that results in illegal evidence. You can rely on The Mattern Law Firm to watch carefully for illegal evidence and make sure it gets thrown out.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: If there is compelling evidence for your case, we will take it to the prosecutor early on and try to convince them that they will not be able to secure a conviction at trial. Prosecutors don’t like to invest time in cases they can’t win, so they may drop the charges.
- Securing a plea deal: Though the DA may offer you a plea deal of their own accord, you should not take it without consulting a rape attorney in East Los Angeles CA. We have a great deal of experience working closely with local judges and DAs and we can often secure a reduced charge or a reduced penalty that may be very advantageous.
- Defending you in court: Of course, if we need to we will not be afraid to argue your case passionately in court. Lisa Mattern is a seasoned litigator who has been named among the top 1 percent of defense attorneys.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in East Los Angeles CA Too
Have you been accused of statutory rape because of your involvement with an underage partner? We understand the legal statutes on this offense as well as the case law. As your statutory rape attorney in East Los Angeles CA, we will give your case our utmost attention and do everything in our power to prevent the incident from resulting in a black mark on your criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help with a rape accusation, do not hesitate to call The Mattern Law Firm at 310-342-8254. We offer free initial questions where you can ask all your questions and receive personalized answers.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation