Child Pornography Attorney in Gardena CA
When your reputation and your future are at stake, trust us as your child pornography attorney in Gardena CA
Many people consider crimes involving abuse of children–including child pornography– among the most despicable acts imaginable. If you’ve been charged with a crime related to child pornography, you may see your friends, neighbors, and even family turn against you very quickly.
But no matter how most people are treating you, just remember:
When it feels like the world is against you, The Mattern Law Firm is still on your side as your child pornography attorney in Gardena CA.
The Mattern Law Firm is committed to helping individuals just like you navigate the criminal justice system as successfully as possible. We will stand up for your rights and make sure every possible avenue is explored for your defense.
No Case is Too Complicated for Us
California has many statutes on the books related to child pornography, and often defendants are accused with more than one violation. The good news is, you can get an expert defense to even the most complex charges by hiring us as your child pornography attorney in Gardena CA. We are familiar with the law on:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Advertising child pornography
- Developing, duplicating, printing, or exchanging child pornography
- Hiring or recruiting minors for child pornography
Possible Defense Strategies for a Child Pornography Charge
At The Mattern Law Firm, we have the integrity required to be totally honest with clients at all times. This means we will never fill you with false hope as your child pornography attorney in Gardena CA. Instead, we will help you understand the true potential of your available defense strategies. It all depends on the strength of the evidence in your case. If the prosecution has weak or flawed evidence, we will prove it and secure a dismissal or acquittal. We can also present evidence to support any of the following defense arguments that may apply to your case:
- You reasonably believed the minors were actually over 18
- You did not actually possess the pornography yourself
- Vital evidence in your case should be thrown out because it was obtained illegally
- You were the victim of entrapment by law enforcement
- You accidentally accessed online child pornography
But even if the evidence against you is very strong, your attorney won’t give up on you. Instead, they could seek a plea deal. In negotiations with the DA, your child pornography attorney in Gardena CA may be able to:
- Make sure a “wobbler” is charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony
- Secure a much lighter penalty than a judge would likely award at trial
- Get your case resolved quickly so you can get on with your life
Request Your Free Consultation with a Child Pornography Attorney in Gardena CA Today
If you would like more information about the options that may be available in your specific case, please call us at 310-342-8254 and request your free initial case evaluation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation