Rape Attorney in Gardena CA
Hire a rape attorney in Gardena CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Have you been accused of rape? This is a very serious situation, since even an unfounded allegation can hurt your reputation. A rape conviction will of course be even more damaging, subjecting you to criminal penalties as well as lifelong sex offender registry requirements. Naturally it is extremely important to react quickly and aggressively to defend yourself as soon as you realize you are being investigated as a rape suspect. The best thing to do is consult a qualified rape attorney in Gardena CA like The Mattern Law Firm ASAP.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in Gardena CA
No matter how strong the evidence against you may seem, there is always a way for your rape attorney in Gardena CA to help bring your case to a satisfactory resolution. Here are some of the key services we can provide:
- Managing interactions with police: Police can be very aggressive when questioning suspects. The best way to ensure your rights are protected is to have your rape attorney in Gardena CA present.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: Sometimes, in their eagerness to close a case investigators may trample on defendants’ rights by coercing confessions or collecting evidence by illegal search and seizure. You can rely on The Mattern Law Firm to review all the evidence against you very carefully to make sure it is admissible. If it is not, we will file the appropriate motions to exclude it from your case.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: Prosecutors don’t want to tie up their time and resources pursuing cases unless they feel confident they can win. By undermining this confidence with strong evidence for your defense, we can often convince DAs to drop the charges against our clients.
- Securing a plea deal: Though the DA may offer you a plea deal of their own accord, you should not take it without consulting a rape attorney in Gardena CA. We have a great deal of experience working closely with local judges and DAs and we can often secure a reduced charge or a reduced penalty that may be very advantageous.
- Defending you in court: When you hire Lisa Mattern, you will receive expert courtroom representation if your case proceeds to trial. Attorney Mattern will handle all your court appearances personally.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in Gardena CA Too
It can seem extremely unfair and unjust when a consensual relationship with an underage partner results in criminal charges against a young person. We understand the legal statutes on this offense as well as the case law. As your statutory rape attorney in Gardena CA you can rely on us to work hard to resolve your case as quickly and favorably as possible, and hopefully keep the incident off your permanent record.