Child Pornography Attorney in Hawthorne CA
When your reputation and your future are at stake, trust us as your child pornography attorney in Hawthorne CA
Most everyone agrees that children deserve to be protected from all possible harm as some of the most vulnerable members of the community. Even being charged with a crime related to child pornography can be enough to turn friends and neighbors against you.
Fortunately, you are not really alone and abandoned. Just remember:
You can get help from an experienced child pornography attorney in Hawthorne CA like The Mattern Law Firm.
At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe very strongly in the principles of the criminal justice system, and we will work hard to ensure that your rights are protected and you really are treated as innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.
No Case is Too Complicated for Us
Every case presents its own legal challenges and complications. The good news is, you can get an expert defense to even the most complex charges by hiring us as your child pornography attorney in Hawthorne CA. For example we can defend against charges for:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Advertising child pornography
- Developing, duplicating, printing, or exchanging child pornography
- Hiring or recruiting minors for child pornography
Possible Defense Strategies for a Child Pornography Charge
As your child pornography attorney in Hawthorne CA, our goal is to get your case resolved as quickly and advantageously as possible so you can get back to your normal life. If the evidence against you is weak, we may be able to get the case dismissed due to insufficient evidence. Some of the most effective defense strategies for a child pornography case include:
- You honestly and reasonably believed the material depicted adults
- The evidence does not support the legal definition of “possession”
- The evidence in your case was obtained by illegal search and seizure
- You were the victim of entrapment by law enforcement
- In the case of online child pornography, your access of the material was accidental
Even if none of these defense arguments apply to your case, your attorney can still help by getting you a plea deal. In negotiations with the DA, your child pornography attorney in Hawthorne CA may be able to:
- Make sure a “wobbler” is charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony
- Secure a much lighter penalty than a judge would likely award at trial
- Get your case resolved quickly so you can get on with your life
Request Your Free Consultation with a Child Pornography Attorney in Hawthorne CA Today
To meet your attorney in person and get their initial take on your case, please call 310-342-8254 and request a free consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation