Rape Attorney in Hawthorne CA
Hire a rape attorney in Hawthorne CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Have you been accused of rape? This is a very serious situation, since even an unfounded allegation can hurt your reputation. A rape conviction will of course be even more damaging, subjecting you to criminal penalties as well as lifelong sex offender registry requirements. Given these very serious negative consequences, you need to get help preparing a serious defense. The best thing to do is consult a qualified rape attorney in Hawthorne CA like The Mattern Law Firm ASAP.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in Hawthorne CA
As your rape attorney in Hawthorne CA, we will fight aggressively to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible. Some of the key services included in this effort may include:
- Managing interactions with police: By calling your rape attorney in Hawthorne CA before speaking with police, you can better protect yourself against accidentally revealing any information that may be used against you later on.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: Coerced confessions, fudged warrants, and illegal search and seizure are all examples of police misconduct that results in illegal evidence. We can prevent any illegal evidence from being used against you by carefully reviewing all the evidence and filing motions to have illegal evidence thrown out.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: If there is compelling evidence for your case, we will take it to the prosecutor early on and try to convince them that they will not be able to secure a conviction at trial. Prosecutors don’t like to invest time in cases they can’t win, so they may drop the charges.
- Securing a plea deal: Even if you think you need to plead guilty, you should never do so without first consulting a rape attorney in Hawthorne CA. We can negotiate for the best possible deal that will secure you maximum relief from the consequences of a guilty plea.
- Defending you in court: If your case proceeds to trial, we can draw on our ample courtroom experience and present a convincing case for your defense. We will handle every appearance personally and never pass you off to a junior attorney.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in Hawthorne CA Too
Statutory rape charges can be especially upsetting because in the case of a consensual relationship with a partner just a year or two younger than you, you might not feel like you’ve done anything wrong. The Mattern Law Firm makes an excellent choice of attorney because we understand the nuances of this type of case. With us on your side as your statutory rape attorney in Hawthorne CA, you will be protected from any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties for your relationship.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you are facing allegations of rape, you should call us at 310-342-8254 right now. We offer free initial questions where you can ask all your questions and receive personalized answers.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation