Sex Crimes Attorney in Hawthorne CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Hawthorne CA from The Mattern Law Firm to protect your rights.
Have you been accused of a sex crime? The world may pre-judge you and want to write you off, but we won’t. At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe every individual deserves help navigating the criminal justice system so that their rights can be protected and so that they can secure the most beneficial outcome possible to their case. That’s why no matter what you may stand accused of, we will work hard for you as your sex crimes attorney in Hawthorne CA.
Our criminal defense experience extends to many different types of offenses including:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. Making a statement to the police can be very tempting, especially if you suspect you could clear your name by doing so. But remember, anything you say to the police may be used to build a case against you. You are much better off remaining silent.
- Hire an attorney. Hiring a sex crimes attorney in Hawthorne CA before you are arrested or charged won’t make you look guilty. It will make you look smart. Your attorney will be able to provide expert advice as to your rights and options as well as invaluable assistance negotiating with prosecutors and navigating the court system.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
Depending on the nature of the offense you stand accused of, serious criminal penalties may be at stake. But even if you do not face serious jail time, another life-altering penalty could apply: sex offender registration. With your reputation and your future hanging in the balance, naturally you do not want to just give up and accept a conviction. Instead, hire an experienced and aggressive sex crimes attorney in Hawthorne CA from The Mattern Law Firm. We not only have the compassion required to make your fight our fight, we have the legal knowledge, skills, and experience required to give this fight the best possible chance of resulting in a beneficial outcome. Depending on the situation, this outcome could be:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Need Help with a Megan’s Law Issue?
Megan’s Law places significant burdens on sex offenders by requiring them to register on a public database for everyone to see. While Megan’s Law is designed to protect the public, sometimes the offenders are the ones who need protection. At The Mattern Law Firm, we can protect your rights by:
- Appealing your case
- Defending you against alleged registry violations
- Helping you earn a certificate of rehabilitation (if you are eligible)
Please do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about these possibilities.
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Hawthorne CA for Free
It is extremely important that you find a sex crimes attorney in Hawthorne CA you feel confident being completely honest with about your case. Meeting your attorney in person is essential to this effort. At The Mattern Law Firm, we offer free initial consultations for exactly this purpose. Call 310-342-8254 now to schedule your meeting.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation