Child Pornography Attorney in Hollywood CA
When your reputation and your future are at stake, trust us as your child pornography attorney in Hollywood CA
Crimes against children are some of the most stigmatizing offenses out there. Unfortunately, sometimes people are very quick to judge and assume if you are accused of an offense related to child pornography, you must be guilty and you deserve to be shunned or hated.
But no matter how most people are treating you, just remember:
The Mattern Law Firm will stand beside you and fight for your rights under the law as your child pornography attorney in Hollywood CA.
The Mattern Law Firm is committed to helping individuals just like you navigate the criminal justice system as successfully as possible. We will stand up for your rights and make sure every possible avenue is explored for your defense.
No Case is Too Complicated for Us
Within the general category of child pornography crimes, there are many specific violations, each of which comes with its own particular legal requirements and quirks. Fortunately for you, at The Mattern Law Firm our extensive criminal defense experience has prepped us to handle even the most complicated cases as your child pornography attorney in Hollywood CA. We are familiar with the law on:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Advertising child pornography
- Developing, duplicating, printing, or exchanging child pornography
- Hiring or recruiting minors for child pornography
Possible Defense Strategies for a Child Pornography Charge
As your child pornography attorney in Hollywood CA, our goal is to get your case resolved as quickly and advantageously as possible so you can get back to your normal life. The key factor in determining the best strategy for your particular case is of course the available evidence. We will investigate quickly with the goal of getting charges dropped before trial whenever possible. We can also present evidence to support any of the following defense arguments that may apply to your case:
- You honestly and reasonably believed the material depicted adults
- The evidence does not support the legal definition of “possession”
- Vital evidence in your case should be thrown out because it was obtained illegally
- You were entrapped into committing the offense by law enforcement
- You accidentally accessed online child pornography
Even if none of these defense arguments apply to your case, your attorney can still help by getting you a plea deal. Plea deals have the potential to be extremely beneficial, especially in the hands of an experienced child pornography attorney in Hollywood CA. A plea deal could:
- Make sure a “wobbler” is charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony
- Secure a much lighter penalty than a judge would likely award at trial
- Get your case resolved quickly so you can get on with your life
Request Your Free Consultation with a Child Pornography Attorney in Hollywood CA Today
If you would like more information about the options that may be available in your specific case, please call us at 310-342-8254 and request your free initial case evaluation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation