Rape Attorney in Hollywood CA
Hire a rape attorney in Hollywood CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Rape is a highly stigmatizing crime. Even being accused can damage your reputation. A rape conviction will of course be even more damaging, subjecting you to criminal penalties as well as lifelong sex offender registry requirements. Given these very serious negative consequences, you need to get help preparing a serious defense. This is very easy to do when you retain Lisa Mattern as your rape attorney in Hollywood CA.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in Hollywood CA
As your rape attorney in Hollywood CA, we will fight aggressively to resolve your case as quickly and advantageously as possible. Some of the key services included in this effort may include:
- Managing interactions with police: Police can be very aggressive when questioning suspects. The best way to ensure your rights are protected is to have your rape attorney in Hollywood CA present.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: Coerced confessions, fudged warrants, and illegal search and seizure are all examples of police misconduct that results in illegal evidence. We can prevent any illegal evidence from being used against you by carefully reviewing all the evidence and filing motions to have illegal evidence thrown out.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: If we succeed in getting key evidence thrown out, or if we uncover new evidence for your defense, the prosecution’s case may fall apart. If this happens early enough it may prevent charges from being filed; otherwise it may result in charges being dismissed.
- Securing a plea deal: Though the DA may offer you a plea deal of their own accord, you should not take it without consulting a rape attorney in Hollywood CA. We can negotiate for the best possible deal that will secure you maximum relief from the consequences of a guilty plea.
- Defending you in court: Of course, if we need to we will not be afraid to argue your case passionately in court. Lisa Mattern is a seasoned litigator who has been named among the top 1 percent of defense attorneys.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in Hollywood CA Too
Statutory rape charges can be especially upsetting because in the case of a consensual relationship with a partner just a year or two younger than you, you might not feel like you’ve done anything wrong. At The Mattern Law Firm, we understand the special considerations that come along with a statutory rape case. With us on your side as your statutory rape attorney in Hollywood CA, you will be protected from any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties for your relationship.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you are facing allegations of rape, you should call us at 310-342-8254 right now. The process starts with a free initial consultation where you can meet your attorney and learn how they can help you.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation