Sex Crimes Attorney in Hollywood CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Hollywood CA from The Mattern Law Firm to protect your rights.
Have you been accused of a sex crime? Police and prosecutors–and perhaps even your own friends and family–are going to treat you like you’re guilty. Fortunately, you can rely on your defense attorney to be squarely in your corner during this difficult time. At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe every individual deserves help navigating the criminal justice system so that their rights can be protected and so that they can secure the most beneficial outcome possible to their case. We truly care about your future and we will serve as a strong advocate for your best interests as your sex crimes attorney in Hollywood CA.
Our criminal defense experience extends to many different types of offenses including:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. If someone has accused you of a sex crime, you are probably very eager to deny the allegations and set the record straight. However, seemingly inconsequential details have a real potential to hurt your defense, so you should never make a statement without first consulting an attorney.
- Hire an attorney. You don’t have to wait for formal charges to be filed to hire a sex crimes attorney in Hollywood CA. With an attorney by your side, you will be able to cooperate with police without risk of accidental self-incrimination. You can also gain valuable information about your rights during an investigation.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
Besides the criminal penalties you may face if convicted of a sex crime, there is also the potential for life-long stigmatization if you are required to register on the state sex offender list. With your reputation and your future hanging in the balance, naturally you do not want to just give up and accept a conviction. Instead, hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Hollywood CA with a strong track record of securing beneficial results for their clients to help you. We not only have the compassion required to make your fight our fight, we have the legal knowledge, skills, and experience required to give this fight the best possible chance of resulting in a beneficial outcome. Depending on the situation, this outcome could be:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Need Help with a Megan’s Law Issue?
Megan’s Law is the foundation of California’s sex offender registry. At The Mattern Law Firm, we stand up for the rights of convicted offenders. Depending on the facts of your case, we may be able to help by:
- Appealing your case
- Defending you against alleged registry violations
- Helping you earn a certificate of rehabilitation (if you are eligible)
Please do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about these possibilities.
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Hollywood CA for Free
Finding a sex crimes attorney in Hollywood CA you feel you can trust and communicate with openly is very important. To see if you get this feeling from Lisa Mattern,Call 310-342-8254 now for a free initial consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation