Child Pornography Attorney in Huntington Park CA
When your reputation and your future are at stake, trust us as your child pornography attorney in Huntington Park CA
Many people consider crimes involving abuse of children–including child pornography– among the most despicable acts imaginable. If you’ve been charged with a crime related to child pornography, you may see your friends, neighbors, and even family turn against you very quickly.
But before you lose hope, remember:
When it feels like the world is against you, The Mattern Law Firm is still on your side as your child pornography attorney in Huntington Park CA.
As a criminal defense firm, we have pledged to uphold the law and ensure any individual who becomes embroiled in the criminal justice system is treated fairly. We will work hard to achieve the most beneficial outcome possible under the law in your case.
No Case is Too Complicated for Us
Child pornography cases have the potential to become quite complicated due to the many different California statutes related to this offense and the potential to be charged under more than one statute. The good news is, you can get an expert defense to even the most complex charges by hiring us as your child pornography attorney in Huntington Park CA. For example we can defend against charges for:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Advertising child pornography
- Developing, duplicating, printing, or exchanging child pornography
- Hiring or recruiting minors for child pornography
Possible Defense Strategies for a Child Pornography Charge
At The Mattern Law Firm, we have the integrity required to be totally honest with clients at all times. This means we will never fill you with false hope as your child pornography attorney in Huntington Park CA. Instead, we will help you understand the true potential of your available defense strategies. If the evidence against you is weak, we may be able to get the case dismissed due to insufficient evidence. Otherwise, we will focus on presenting evidence to support one of the following common defense arguments:
- You reasonably believed the minors were actually over 18
- You did not actually possess the pornography yourself
- The evidence in your case was obtained by illegal search and seizure
- You were the victim of entrapment by law enforcement
- You accidentally accessed online child pornography
However, if the evidence against you is quite strong, it may be more advantageous to seek a plea deal. Some examples of what a plea deal could achieve if negotiated properly by a skilled child pornography attorney in Huntington Park CA include:
- Make sure a “wobbler” is charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony
- Secure a much lighter penalty than a judge would likely award at trial
- Get your case resolved quickly so you can get on with your life
Request Your Free Consultation with a Child Pornography Attorney in Huntington Park CA Today
To meet your attorney in person and get their initial take on your case, please call 310-342-8254 and request a free consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation