Rape Attorney in Huntington Park CA
Hire a rape attorney in Huntington Park CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Have you been accused of rape? This is a very serious situation, since even an unfounded allegation can hurt your reputation. A conviction for rape is even more damaging, since you will be required to register as a sex offender. Given these very serious negative consequences, you need to get help preparing a serious defense. The best thing to do is consult a qualified rape attorney in Huntington Park CA like The Mattern Law Firm ASAP.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in Huntington Park CA
No matter how strong the evidence against you may seem, there is always a way for your rape attorney in Huntington Park CA to help bring your case to a satisfactory resolution. Here are some of the key services we can provide:
- Managing interactions with police: Police can be very aggressive when questioning suspects. The best way to ensure your rights are protected is to have your rape attorney in Huntington Park CA present.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: It is very important to prevent any illegal evidence from making into the case against you. This includes evidence like coerced confessions and items obtained by illegal search and seizure. You can rely on The Mattern Law Firm to review all the evidence against you very carefully to make sure it is admissible. If it is not, we will file the appropriate motions to exclude it from your case.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: If there is compelling evidence for your case, we will take it to the prosecutor early on and try to convince them that they will not be able to secure a conviction at trial. Prosecutors don’t like to invest time in cases they can’t win, so they may drop the charges.
- Securing a plea deal: If you want the most lenient penalty possible in exchange for your guilty plea, you must have your rape attorney in Huntington Park CA negotiation the deal. Drawing on our ample experience in local courts, we can almost always secure you a better deal than the DA would offer if left to their own devices.
- Defending you in court: When you hire Lisa Mattern, you will receive expert courtroom representation if your case proceeds to trial. Attorney Mattern will handle all your court appearances personally.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in Huntington Park CA Too
Have you been accused of statutory rape because of your involvement with an underage partner? We understand the legal statutes on this offense as well as the case law. With us on your side as your statutory rape attorney in Huntington Park CA, you will be protected from any undeserved or unduly harsh penalties for your relationship.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help with a rape accusation, do not hesitate to call The Mattern Law Firm at 310-342-8254. We can schedule a free initial consultation to go over the main facts of your case and help you decide how to proceed.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation