Sex Crimes Attorney in Huntington Park CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Huntington Park CA from The Mattern Law Firm to protect your rights.
Are you being investigated in connection with a sex crime? The world may pre-judge you and want to write you off, but we won’t. At The Mattern Law Firm, we know that behind every accusation is an individual with their own story to tell, and we are committed to making sure you get treated fairly throughout the criminal justice process. So no matter how serious the charges against you may be, we will not give up on you. Instead, we will explore every possible avenue for your defense as your sex crimes attorney in Huntington Park CA.
The category of sex crimes includes many different types of offenses, and we are familiar with the statutes and case law regarding them all. We can help with:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. If you have been accused of a sex crime, you may naturally want to tell your side of the story. However, it is best to resist this temptation. You never know what aspect of your statement might be used against you later on.
- Hire an attorney. You don’t have to wait for formal charges to be filed to hire a sex crimes attorney in Huntington Park CA. With an attorney by your side, you will be able to cooperate with police without risk of accidental self-incrimination. You can also gain valuable information about your rights during an investigation.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
With certain sex crimes convictions, the punishment lasts long after you have completed any jail time or probation, because you will have to register as a sex offender. Don’t give up on your case and submit to these devastating consequences without a fight! Instead retain an aggressive sex crimes attorney in Huntington Park CA from The Mattern Law Firm to fight for your rights, your freedom, and your future. We have the legal knowledge and skills required to follow through on our promise of helping you secure the most positive outcome possible in your case. We will fight for the most advantageous outcome possible in your case, which may consist of:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Need Help with a Megan’s Law Issue?
Registering under Megan’s Law can lead to a lifelong stigma affecting not just sex offenders, but also their families. While Megan’s Law is designed to protect the public, sometimes the offenders are the ones who need protection. At The Mattern Law Firm, we can protect your rights by:
- Appealing your case
- Defending you against alleged registry violations
- Helping you earn a certificate of rehabilitation (if you are eligible)
Please do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about these possibilities.
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Huntington Park CA for Free
Finding a sex crimes attorney in Huntington Park CA you feel you can trust and communicate with openly is very important. To see if you get this feeling from Lisa Mattern, Call 310-342-8254 now for a free initial consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation