Child Pornography Attorney in Inglewood CA
When your reputation and your future are at stake, trust us as your child pornography attorney in Inglewood CA
Crimes against children are some of the most stigmatizing offenses out there. Even being arrested for a crime related to child pornography–much less charged and convicted–can be enough to turn friends and neighbors against you.
But no matter how most people are treating you, just remember:
Lisa Mattern willing to make your fight our fight as your child pornography attorney in Inglewood CA.
As criminal defense attorneys, we have pledged to uphold the law and ensure any individual who becomes embroiled in the criminal justice system is treated fairly. We will work hard to achieve the most beneficial outcome possible under the law in your case.
No Case is Too Complicated for Us
Child pornography cases can become quite complicated due to the many different California statutes related to this offense and the potential to be charged under more than one statute. The good news is, you can get an expert defense to even the most complex charges by hiring us as your child pornography attorney in Inglewood CA. We know how to defend against offenses related to:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Advertising child pornography
- Developing, duplicating, printing, or exchanging child pornography
- Hiring or recruiting minors for child pornography
Possible Defense Strategies for a Child Pornography Charge
Best case scenario, you child pornography attorney in Inglewood CA may be able to get the charges against you dropped or dismissed or secure a not guilty verdict in court. The following arguments might be useful for this purpose:
- You honestly and reasonably believed the material depicted adults
- The evidence does not support the legal definition of “possession”
- The evidence in your case was obtained by illegal search and seizure
- You were entrapped into committing the offense by law enforcement
- In the case of online child pornography, your access of the material was accidental
If the prosecution has a strong argument as to your guilt, your attorney can still help by seeking a plea deal. Some examples of what a plea deal could achieve if negotiated properly by a skilled child pornography attorney in Inglewood CA include:
- Making sure a “wobbler” is charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony
- Securing a much lighter penalty than a judge would likely award at trial
- Getting your case resolved quickly so you can get on with your life
Request Your Free Consultation Today
If you would like more information about the options that may be available in your specific case, please call us at 310-342-8254 and request your free initial case evaluation with your new child pornography attorney in Inglewood CA.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation