Rape Attorney in Inglewood CA
Hire a rape attorney in Inglewood CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Being accused of rape can really hurt your reputation. And a conviction for rape will be even more damaging, landing you on the sex offender registry. Given these very serious negative consequences, you need to get help preparing a serious defense. Ideally, you will want to retain us as your rarape attorney in Inglewood CA before you are arrested or charged.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in Inglewood CA
When you retain us as your rape attorney in Inglewood CA, we will explore all possible options for your defense. For example we can help by:
- Managing interactions with police: Police can be very aggressive when questioning suspects. The best way to ensure your rights are protected is to have your rape attorney in Inglewood CA present.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: It is very important to prevent any illegal evidence from making into the case against you. This includes evidence like coerced confessions and items obtained by illegal search and seizure. At The Mattern Law Firm, we are very serious about our clients’ constitutional rights and we will work hard to identify and eliminate illegal evidence from the case against you.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: If we can undermine the prosecution’s evidence sufficiently, or if we can uncover new evidence for your defense, we may be able to convince the DA that it is not worthwhile for them to pursue a case against you at all because they would likely lose in court.
- Securing a plea deal: If the evidence against you is quite strong and/or you wish to plead guilty, we can still help as your rape attorney in Inglewood CA. We can negotiate for the best possible deal that will secure you maximum relief from the consequences of a guilty plea.
- Defending you in court: If your case proceeds to trial, we can bring our courtroom experience to bear to provide a convincing case for your defense. We will handle every appearance personally and never pass you off to a junior attorney.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in Inglewood CA Too
Statutory rape charges can be especially upsetting because in the case of a consensual relationship with a partner just a year or two younger than you, you might not feel like you’ve done anything wrong. We understand the legal statutes on this offense as well as the case law. As your statutory rape attorney in Inglewood CA you can rely on us to work hard to resolve your case as quickly and favorably as possible, and hopefully keep the incident off your permanent record.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help with a rape accusation, do not hesitate to call The Mattern Law Firm at 310-342-8254. We can schedule a free initial consultation to go over the main facts of your case and help you decide how to proceed.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation