Sex Crimes Attorney in Inglewood CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Inglewood CA rom The Mattern Law Firm to protect your rights.
Has someone accused you of committing a sex crime? Many people–even those you thought were your friends–may just assume you’re guilty before you’ve had a fair trial and stigmatize you accordingly. We won’t. At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe that every individual deserves expert representation and assistance throughout the criminal justice process, no matter how strong the case against them may seem. We truly care about your future and we will serve as a strong advocate for your best interests as your sex crimes attorney in Inglewood CA.
We handle all kinds of sex crimes charges including:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. Often, sex crimes accusations rely heavily on the victim’s word. You may be eager to get your side of the story out there by making a statement to the police. But remember, anything you say to the police may be used to build a case against you. You are much better off remaining silent.
- Hire an attorney. You don’t have to wait for formal charges to be filed to hire a sex crimes attorney in Inglewood CA. With an attorney by your side, you will be able to cooperate with police without risk of accidental self-incrimination. You can also gain valuable information about your rights during an investigation.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
Besides the criminal penalties you may face if convicted of a sex crime, there is also the potential for life-long stigmatization if you are required to register on the state sex offender list.
Don’t just assume you have to plead guilty and submit to these negative consequences.
Instead, hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Inglewood CA with a strong track record of securing beneficial results for their clients to help you. Because we know the law inside out, we are ideally positioned to create the strongest possible defense for your case. Depending on the situation, we may be able to:
- Get charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensure you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Secure an acquittal in court
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Inglewood CA for Free
The first step to finding a sex crimes attorney in Inglewood CA you can trust with your defense and your future is to meet them in person. To schedule a free initial consultation with Lisa Mattern, please call 310-342-8254 now.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation