Child Pornography Attorney in Lakewood CA
When your reputation and your future are at stake, trust us as your child pornography attorney in Lakewood CA
Crimes against children are some of the most stigmatizing offenses out there. If you’ve been charged with a crime related to child pornography, you may see your friends, neighbors, and even family turn against you very quickly.
But before you lose hope, remember:
You can get help from a caring and compassionate child pornography attorney in Lakewood CA like Lisa Mattern.
The Mattern Law Firm is committed to helping individuals just like you navigate the criminal justice system as successfully as possible. We will stand up for your rights and make sure every possible avenue is explored for your defense.
No Case is Too Complicated for Us
Every case presents its own legal challenges and complications. The good news is, you can get an expert defense to even the most complex charges by hiring us as your child pornography attorney in Lakewood CA. For example we can defend against charges for:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Advertising child pornography
- Developing, duplicating, printing, or exchanging child pornography
- Hiring or recruiting minors for child pornography
Possible Defense Strategies for a Child Pornography Charge
At The Mattern Law Firm, we have the integrity required to be totally honest with clients at all times. This means we will never fill you with false hope as your child pornography attorney in Lakewood CA. Instead, we will help you understand the true potential of your available defense strategies. If the evidence against you is weak, we may be able to get the case dismissed due to insufficient evidence. Some of the most effective defense strategies for a child pornography case include:
- You honestly and reasonably believed the material depicted adults
- The evidence does not support the legal definition of “possession”
- The evidence in your case was obtained by illegal search and seizure
- You were entrapped into committing the offense by law enforcement
- In the case of online child pornography, your access of the material was accidental
If the prosecution has a strong argument as to your guilt, your attorney can still help by seeking a plea deal. In negotiations with the DA, your child pornography attorney in Lakewood CA may be able to:
- Make sure a “wobbler” is charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony
- Secure a much lighter penalty than a judge would likely award at trial
- Get your case resolved quickly so you can get on with your life
Request Your Free Consultation with a Child Pornography Attorney in Lakewood CA Today
To meet your attorney in person and get their initial take on your case, please call 310-342-8254 and request a free consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation