Sex Crimes Attorney in Lakewood CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Lakewood CA from The Mattern Law Firm to protect your rights.
Are you being investigated in connection with a sex crime? Sex crimes are highly stigmatizing, and you may feel like you’ve already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. However, this does not mean you should give up on your case. At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe every client deserves compassion, respect, and the best possible representation. As your sex crimes attorney in Lakewood CA you can rely on us to do everything in our power to protect you from harsh penalties.
We handle all kinds of sex crimes charges including:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. Often, sex crimes accusations rely heavily on the victim’s word. You may be eager to get your side of the story out there by making a statement to the police. However, it is best to resist this temptation. You never know what aspect of your statement might be used against you later on.
- Hire an attorney. Regardless of whether or not you have been formally charged, it is a good idea to hire sex crimes attorney in Lakewood CA right away. Your attorney will be able to provide expert advice as to your rights and options as well as invaluable assistance negotiating with prosecutors and navigating the court system.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
In addition to the potential of jail time, most sex crimes carry the threat of sex offender registration. This can be very damaging to your reputation. Though the situation may seem grim, you should not give up without a fight. Instead, hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Lakewood CA with a strong track record of securing beneficial results for their clients to help you. Because we know the law inside out, we are ideally positioned to create the strongest possible defense for your case. We will fight for the most advantageous outcome possible in your case, which may consist of:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Need Help with a Megan’s Law Issue?
Megan’s Law is the foundation of California’s sex offender registry. While Megan’s Law is designed to protect the public, sometimes the offenders are the ones who need protection. At The Mattern Law Firm, we can protect your rights by:
- Appealing your case
- Defending you against alleged registry violations
- Helping you earn a certificate of rehabilitation (if you are eligible)
Please do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about these possibilities.
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Lakewood CA for Free
The first step to finding a sex crimes attorney in Lakewood CA you can trust with your defense and your future is to meet them in person. To schedule a free initial consultation with Lisa Mattern, please Call 310-342-8254 now.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation