Child Pornography Attorney in Lancaster CA
When your reputation and your future are at stake, trust us as your child pornography attorney in Lancaster CA
Crimes against children are some of the most stigmatizing offenses out there. Unfortunately, sometimes people are very quick to judge and assume if you are accused of an offense related to child pornography, you must be guilty and you deserve to be shunned or hated.
But before you lose hope, remember:
The Mattern Law Firm will stand beside you and fight for your rights under the law as your child pornography attorney in Lancaster CA.
At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe very strongly in the principles of the criminal justice system, and we will work hard to ensure that your rights are protected and you really are treated as innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt in a court of law.
No Case is Too Complicated for Us
California has many statutes on the books related to child pornography, and often defendants are accused with more than one violation. Fortunately for you, at The Mattern Law Firm our extensive criminal defense experience has prepped us to handle even the most complicated cases as your child pornography attorney in Lancaster CA. We are familiar with the law on:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Advertising child pornography
- Developing, duplicating, printing, or exchanging child pornography
- Hiring or recruiting minors for child pornography
Possible Defense Strategies for a Child Pornography Charge
As your child pornography attorney in Lancaster CA, our goal is to get your case resolved as quickly and advantageously as possible so you can get back to your normal life. If the prosecution has weak or flawed evidence, we will prove it and secure a dismissal or acquittal. Otherwise, we will focus on presenting evidence to support one of the following common defense arguments:
- You honestly and reasonably believed the material depicted adults
- The evidence does not support the legal definition of “possession”
- Vital evidence in your case should be thrown out because it was obtained illegally
- You were entrapped into committing the offense by law enforcement
- You accidentally accessed online child pornography
If the prosecution has a strong argument as to your guilt, your attorney can still help by seeking a plea deal. Plea deals have the potential to be extremely beneficial, especially in the hands of an experienced child pornography attorney in Lancaster CA. A plea deal could:
- Make sure a “wobbler” is charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony
- Secure a much lighter penalty than a judge would likely award at trial
- Get your case resolved quickly so you can get on with your life
Request Your Free Consultation with a Child Pornography Attorney in Lancaster CA Today
To learn more about hiring The Mattern Law Firm as your defense attorney, call 310-342-8254 now and request a free initial consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation