Rape Attorney in Lancaster CA
Hire a rape attorney in Lancaster CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Being accused of rape can really hurt your reputation. A conviction for rape will be even more damaging, landing you on the sex offender registry. Given these very serious negative consequences, you need to get help preparing a serious defense. The Mattern Law Firm is here to help as your rape attorney in Lancaster CA. We will make your fight our fight.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in Lancaster CA
No matter how strong the evidence against you may seem, there is always a way for your rape attorney in Lancaster CA to help bring your case to a satisfactory resolution. Here are some of the key services we can provide:
- Managing interactions with police: By calling your rape attorney in Lancaster CA before speaking with police, you can better protect yourself against accidentally revealing any information that may be used against you later on.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: If police obtained any evidence without a proper warrant or if you provided any incriminating information during an interrogation without being properly Mirandized, this evidence needs to be excluded from the case. At The Mattern Law Firm, we are very serious about our clients’ constitutional rights and we will work hard to identify and eliminate illegal evidence from the case against you.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: If we can undermine the prosecution’s evidence sufficiently, or if we can uncover new evidence for your defense, we may be able to convince the DA that it is not worthwhile for them to pursue a case against you at all because they would likely lose in court.
- Securing a plea deal: If the evidence against you is quite strong and/or you wish to plead guilty, we can still help as your rape attorney in Lancaster CA. We have a great deal of experience working closely with local judges and DAs and we can often secure a reduced charge or a reduced penalty that may be very advantageous.
- Defending you in court: When you hire Lisa Mattern, you will receive expert courtroom representation if your case proceeds to trial. Attorney Mattern will handle all your court appearances personally.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in Lancaster CA Too
Allegations of statutory rape can be all the more upsetting because the actions behind the alleged “rape” are often actually consensual, with only one participant’s age making the interaction a crime. At The Mattern Law Firm, we understand the special considerations that come along with a statutory rape case. As your statutory rape attorney in Lancaster CA, we will give your case our utmost attention and do everything in our power to prevent the incident from resulting in a black mark on your criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help with a rape accusation, do not hesitate to call us at 310-342-8254. The process starts with a free initial consultation where you can meet your attorney and learn how they can help you.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation