Sex Crimes Attorney in Lancaster CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Lancaster CA from The Mattern Law Firm to protect your rights.
Facing accusations of a sex crime? The world may pre-judge you and want to write you off, but we won’t. At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe every individual deserves help navigating the criminal justice system so that their rights can be protected and so that they can secure the most beneficial outcome possible to their case. We truly care about your future and we will serve as a strong advocate for your best interests as your sex crimes attorney in Lancaster CA.
We handle all kinds of sex crimes charges including:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. If you have been accused of a sex crime, you may naturally want to tell your side of the story. But remember, anything you say to the police may be used to build a case against you. You are much better off remaining silent.
- Hire an attorney. Regardless of whether or not you have been formally charged, it is a good idea to hire sex crimes attorney in Lancaster CA right away. With an attorney by your side, you will be able to cooperate with police without risk of accidental self-incrimination. You can also gain valuable information about your rights during an investigation.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
Besides the criminal penalties you may face if convicted of a sex crime, there is also the potential for life-long stigmatization if you are required to register on the state sex offender list. Don’t just assume you have to plead guilty and submit to these negative consequences.
Instead, hire an experienced and aggressive sex crimes attorney in Lancaster CA from The Mattern Law Firm. Because we know the law inside out, we are ideally positioned to create the strongest possible defense for your case. Depending on the facts of your case and the disposition of the prosecutor and DA involved, we may be able to:
- Get charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensure you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Secure an acquittal in court
Need Help with a Megan’s Law Issue?
Megan’s Law places significant burdens on sex offenders by requiring them to register on a public database for everyone to see. At The Mattern Law Firm, we stand up for the rights of convicted offenders. Depending on the facts of your case, we may be able to help by:
- Appealing your case
- Defending you against alleged registry violations
- Helping you earn a certificate of rehabilitation (if you are eligible)
Please do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about these possibilities.
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Lancaster CA for Free
It is extremely important that you find a sex crimes attorney in Lancaster CA you feel confident being completely honest with about your case. Meeting your attorney in person is essential to this effort. At The Mattern Law Firm, we offer free initial consultations for exactly this purpose.Call 310-342-8254 now to schedule your meeting.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation