Rape Attorney in Long Beach CA
Hire a rape attorney in Long Beach CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Rape is a highly stigmatizing crime. Even being accused can damage your reputation. A conviction for rape is even more damaging, since you will be required to register as a sex offender. Naturally it is extremely important to react quickly and aggressively to defend yourself as soon as you realize you are being investigated as a rape suspect. Fortunately, getting the help you need is easier than you might think. All you have to do is call The Mattern Law Firm and ask us to represent you as your rape attorney in Long Beach CA.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in Long Beach CA
No matter what your specific circumstances may be, a skilled rape attorney in Long Beach CA can provide some very important services that will improve the outcome of your case. We’ll help you pick the best strategy for your case and then work towards achieving the best possible outcome, perhaps by:
- Managing interactions with police: Police can be very aggressive when questioning suspects. The best way to ensure your rights are protected is to have your rape attorney in Long Beach CA present.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: Coerced confessions, fudged warrants, and illegal search and seizure are all examples of police misconduct that results in illegal evidence. You can rely on The Mattern Law Firm to review all the evidence against you very carefully to make sure it is admissible. If it is not, we will file the appropriate motions to exclude it from your case.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: If we succeed in getting key evidence thrown out, or if we uncover new evidence for your defense, the prosecution’s case may fall apart. If this happens early enough it may prevent charges from being filed; otherwise it may result in charges being dismissed.
- Securing a plea deal: Though the DA may offer you a plea deal of their own accord, you should not take it without consulting a rape attorney in Long Beach CA. Drawing on our ample experience in local courts, we can almost always secure you a better deal than the DA would offer if left to their own devices.
- Defending you in court: If your case proceeds to trial, we can bring our courtroom experience to bear to provide a convincing case for your defense. We will handle every appearance personally and never pass you off to a junior attorney.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in Long Beach CA Too
Have you been accused of statutory rape because of your involvement with an underage partner? The Mattern Law Firm makes an excellent choice of attorney because we understand the nuances of this type of case. As your statutory rape attorney in Long Beach CA, we will give your case our utmost attention and do everything in our power to prevent the incident from resulting in a black mark on your criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help with a rape accusation, do not hesitate to call The Mattern Law Firm at 310-342-8254. We can schedule a free initial consultation to go over the main facts of your case and help you decide how to proceed.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation