Sex Crimes Attorney in Long Beach CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Long Beach CA to protect your rights.
Have you been accused of a sex crime? Sex crimes are highly stigmatizing, and you may feel like you’ve already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. However, this does not mean you should give up on your case. At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe every individual deserves help navigating the criminal justice system so that their rights can be protected and the most beneficial outcome possible secured. So no matter how serious the charges against you may be, we will not give up on you. Instead, we will explore every possible avenue for your defense as your sex crimes attorney in Long Beach CA.
Our criminal defense experience extends to many different types of offenses including:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. Often, sex crimes accusations rely heavily on the victim’s word. You may be eager to get your side of the story out there by making a statement to the police. However, it is best to remain silent. If you don’t make a statement, the authorities cannot possibly use any aspect of it against you later on.
- Hire an attorney. As soon as you learn you are a person of interest in a case, you would do well to consult a sex crimes attorney in Long Beach CA. Your attorney can begin providing assistance immediately by informing you of your rights and options and advising you on how to interact with police and prosecutors.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
In addition to the potential of jail time, most sex crimes carry the threat of sex offender registration. This can be very damaging to your reputation. Don’t give up on your case and submit to these devastating consequences without a fight!
Instead, hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Long Beach CA with a strong track record of securing beneficial results for their clients to help you. We have the legal knowledge and skills required to follow through on our promise of helping you secure the most positive outcome possible in your case. You can rely on us to tell you honestly what this outcome may be, whether it is:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Long Beach CA for Free
The first step to finding a sex crimes attorney in Long Beach CA you can trust with your defense and your future is to meet them in person. To schedule a free initial consultation with Lisa Mattern, please call 310-342-8254 now.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation