Rape Attorney in Los Angeles CA
Hire a rape attorney in Los Angeles CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Because rape is considered a very serious crime, even an accusation of involvement in a rape can make friends and neighbors turn against you. And a conviction for rape will be even more damaging, landing you on the sex offender registry. So, when it comes to defending against a rape allegation, you do not want to wait until you are charged. Instead, you need to get help as soon as you even think you might be a suspect. This is very easy to do when you retain Lisa Mattern as your rape attorney in Los Angeles CA.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in Los Angeles CA
No matter what your specific circumstances may be, a skilled rape attorney in Los Angeles CA can provide some very important services that will improve the outcome of your case. For example we can help by:
- Managing interactions with police: Everyone knows about the right to remain silent. But it can be hard to stick to this right, especially when police are aggressively questioning you. Having your rape attorney in Los Angeles CA present can help you avoid accidentally helping to build the case against you.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: Sometimes, in their eagerness to close a case investigators may trample on defendants’ rights by coercing confessions or collecting evidence by illegal search and seizure. You can rely on The Mattern Law Firm to review all the evidence against you very carefully to make sure it is admissible. If it is not, we will file the appropriate motions to exclude it from your case.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: If we can undermine the prosecution’s evidence sufficiently, or if we can uncover new evidence for your defense, we may be able to convince the DA that it is not worthwhile for them to pursue a case against you at all because they would likely lose in court.
- Securing a plea deal: If the evidence against you is quite strong and/or you wish to plead guilty, we can still help as your rape attorney in Los Angeles CA. We have a great deal of experience working closely with local judges and DAs and we can often secure a reduced charge or a reduced penalty that may be very advantageous.
- Defending you in court: Whether you hire Lisa Mattern, you will receive expert courtroom representation if your case proceeds to trial.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in Los Angeles CA Too
Have you been accused of statutory rape because of your involvement with an underage partner? At The Mattern Law Firm, we understand the special considerations that come along with a statutory rape case. As your statutory rape attorney in Los Angeles CA, we will give your case our utmost attention and do everything in our power to prevent the incident from resulting in a black mark on your criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help with a rape accusation, do not hesitate to call The Mattern Law Firm at 310-342-8254. We can schedule a free initial consultation to go over the main facts of your case and help you decide how to proceed.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation