Sex Crimes Attorney in Los Angeles CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Los Angeles CA to protect your rights.
Has someone accused you of committing a sex crime? The world may pre-judge you and want to write you off, but we won’t. At The Mattern Law Firm, we know that behind every accusation is an individual with their own story to tell, and we are committed to making sure you get treated fairly throughout the criminal justice process. So no matter how serious the charges against you may be, we will not give up on you. Instead, we will explore every possible avenue for your defense as your sex crimes attorney in Los Angeles CA.
Our criminal defense experience extends to many different types of offenses including:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. If you have been accused of a sex crime, you may naturally want to tell your side of the story. However, it is best to remain silent. If you don’t make a statement, the authorities cannot possibly use any aspect of it against you later on.
- Hire an attorney. You don’t have to wait for formal charges to be filed to hire a sex crimes attorney in Los Angeles CA. Your attorney can begin providing assistance immediately by informing you of your rights and options and advising you on how to interact with police and prosecutors.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
In addition to the potential of jail time, most sex crimes carry the threat of sex offender registration. This can be very damaging to your reputation. Don’t give up on your case and submit to these devastating consequences without a fight!
Instead, make sure you enlist the aid of an experienced sex crimes attorney in Los Angeles CA such as Lisa Mattern. We not only have the compassion required to make your fight our fight, we have the legal knowledge, skills, and experience required to give this fight the best possible chance of resulting in a beneficial outcome. Depending on the situation, this outcome could be:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Los Angeles CA for Free
It is extremely important that you find a sex crimes attorney in Los Angeles CA you feel confident being completely honest with about your case. Meeting your attorney in person is essential to this effort. At The Mattern Law Firm, we offer free initial consultations for exactly the purpose. Call 310-342-8254 now to schedule your meeting.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation