Child Pornography Attorney in Montebello CA
When your reputation and your future are at stake, trust us as your child pornography attorney in Montebello CA
Crimes against children are some of the most stigmatizing offenses out there. Even being charged with a crime related to child pornography can be enough to turn friends and neighbors against you.
Fortunately, you are not really alone and abandoned. Just remember:
The Mattern Law Firm will stand beside you and fight for your rights under the law as your child pornography attorney in Montebello CA.
The Mattern Law Firm is committed to helping individuals just like you navigate the criminal justice system as successfully as possible. We will stand up for your rights and make sure every possible avenue is explored for your defense.
No Case is Too Complicated for Us
Within the general category of child pornography crimes, there are many specific violations, each of which comes with its own particular legal requirements and quirks. Fortunately for you, at The Mattern Law Firm our extensive criminal defense experience has prepped us to handle even the most complicated cases as your child pornography attorney in Montebello CA. Trust us for an expert defense whether your case involves:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Advertising child pornography
- Developing, duplicating, printing, or exchanging child pornography
- Hiring or recruiting minors for child pornography
Possible Defense Strategies for a Child Pornography Charge
At The Mattern Law Firm, we have the integrity required to be totally honest with clients at all times. This means we will never fill you with false hope as your child pornography attorney in Montebello CA. Instead, we will help you understand the true potential of your available defense strategies. It all depends on the strength of the evidence in your case. If the prosecution has weak or flawed evidence, we will prove it and secure a dismissal or acquittal. We can also present evidence to support any of the following defense arguments that may apply to your case:
- You reasonably believed the minors were actually over 18
- The evidence does not support the legal definition of “possession”
- The evidence in your case was obtained by illegal search and seizure
- You were the victim of entrapment by law enforcement
- You accidentally accessed online child pornography
However, if the evidence against you is quite strong, it may be more advantageous to seek a plea deal. Plea deals have the potential to be extremely beneficial, especially in the hands of an experienced child pornography attorney in Montebello CA. A plea deal could:
- Make sure a “wobbler” is charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony
- Secure a much lighter penalty than a judge would likely award at trial
- Get your case resolved quickly so you can get on with your life
Request Your Free Consultation with a Child Pornography Attorney in Montebello CA Today
To meet your attorney in person and get their initial take on your case, please call 310-342-8254 and request a free consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation