Sex Crimes Attorney in Montebello CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Montebello CA from The Mattern Law Firm to protect your rights.
Has someone accused you of committing a sex crime? Sex crimes are highly stigmatizing, and you may feel like you’ve already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. However, this does not mean you should give up on your case. At The Mattern Law Firm, we know that behind every accusation is an individual with their own story to tell, and we are committed to making sure you get treated fairly throughout the criminal justice process. So no matter how serious the charges against you may be, we will not give up on you. Instead, we will explore every possible avenue for your defense as your sex crimes attorney in Montebello CA.
Our criminal defense experience extends to many different types of offenses including:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. Making a statement to the police can be very tempting, especially if you suspect you could clear your name by doing so. But remember, anything you say to the police may be used to build a case against you. You are much better off remaining silent.
- Hire an attorney. Regardless of whether or not you have been formally charged, it is a good idea to hire sex crimes attorney in Montebello CA right away. Your attorney can immediately start looking out for your interests by being present during police questioning and making sure no illegal evidence makes it into the case against you.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
With certain sex crimes convictions, the punishment lasts long after you have completed any jail time or probation, because you will have to register as a sex offender. With your reputation and your future hanging in the balance, naturally you do not want to just give up and accept a conviction. Instead retain an aggressive sex crimes attorney in Montebello CA from The Mattern Law Firm to fight for your rights, your freedom, and your future. We know the law, and we know our local courts. This positions us to provide exceptional representation, especially in cases involving negotiations with the DA and prosecutor. We will fight for the most advantageous outcome possible in your case, which may consist of:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Need Help with a Megan’s Law Issue?
Megan’s Law places significant burdens on sex offenders by requiring them to register on a public database for everyone to see. At The Mattern Law Firm, we stand up for the rights of convicted offenders. Depending on the facts of your case, we may be able to help by:
- Appealing your case
- Defending you against alleged registry violations
- Helping you earn a certificate of rehabilitation (if you are eligible)
Please do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about these possibilities.
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Montebello CA for Free
It is extremely important that you find a sex crimes attorney in Montebello CA you feel confident being completely honest with about your case. Meeting your attorney in person is essential to this effort. At The Mattern Law Firm, we offer free initial consultations for exactly this purpose.Call 310-342-8254 now to schedule your meeting.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation