Rape Attorney in Norwalk CA
Hire a rape attorney in Norwalk CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Rape is a highly stigmatizing crime. Even being accused can damage your reputation. A conviction for rape is even more damaging, since you will be required to register as a sex offender. Naturally it is extremely important to react quickly and aggressively to defend yourself as soon as you realize you are being investigated as a rape suspect. Fortunately, getting the help you need is easier than you might think. All you have to do is call The Mattern Law Firm and ask us to represent you as your rape attorney in Norwalk CA.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in Norwalk CA
Depending on the facts of your case, there may be several different ways that a skilled rape attorney in Norwalk CA like us can help you resolve your case. We’ll help you pick the best strategy for your case and then work towards achieving the best possible outcome, perhaps by:
- Managing interactions with police: Police can be very aggressive when questioning suspects. The best way to ensure your rights are protected is to have your rape attorney in Norwalk CA present.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: Sometimes, in their eagerness to close a case investigators may trample on defendants’ rights by coercing confessions or collecting evidence by illegal search and seizure. You can rely on The Mattern Law Firm to review all the evidence against you very carefully to make sure it is admissible. If it is not, we will file the appropriate motions to exclude it from your case.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: Prosecutors don’t want to tie up their time and resources pursuing cases unless they feel confident they can win. By undermining this confidence with strong evidence for your defense, we can often convince DAs to drop the charges against our clients.
- Securing a plea deal: Though the DA may offer you a plea deal of their own accord, you should not take it without consulting a rape attorney in Norwalk CA. Drawing on our ample experience in local courts, we can almost always secure you a better deal than the DA would offer if left to their own devices.
- Defending you in court: If your case proceeds to trial, we can bring our courtroom experience to bear to provide a convincing case for your defense. We will handle every appearance personally and never pass you off to a junior attorney.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in Norwalk CA Too
Allegations of statutory rape can be all the more upsetting because the actions behind the alleged “rape” are often actually consensual, with only one participant’s age making the interaction a crime. The Mattern Law Firm makes an excellent choice of attorney because we understand the nuances of this type of case. As your statutory rape attorney in Norwalk CA, we will give your case our utmost attention and do everything in our power to prevent the incident from resulting in a black mark on your criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help with a rape accusation, do not hesitate to call The Mattern Law Firm at 310-342-8254. The process starts with a free initial consultation where you can meet your attorney and learn how they can help you.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation