Child Pornography Attorney in Palmdale CA
When your reputation and your future are at stake, trust us as your child pornography attorney in Palmdale CA
Most everyone agrees that children deserve to be protected from all possible harm as some of the most vulnerable members of the community. If you’ve been charged with a crime related to child pornography, you may see your friends, neighbors, and even family turn against you very quickly.
Fortunately, you are not really alone and abandoned. Just remember:
Lisa Mattern is willing to make your fight her fight as your child pornography attorney in Palmdale CA.
The Mattern Law Firm is committed to helping individuals just like you navigate the criminal justice system as successfully as possible. We will stand up for your rights and make sure every possible avenue is explored for your defense.
No Case is Too Complicated for Us
Every case presents its own legal challenges and complications. Because we have many years of experience and because we are not afraid to put in long hours researching your case as your child pornography attorney in Palmdale CA, we can often achieve excellent results in even the most complex cases. Trust us for an expert defense whether your case involves:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Advertising child pornography
- Developing, duplicating, printing, or exchanging child pornography
- Hiring or recruiting minors for child pornography
Possible Defense Strategies for a Child Pornography Charge
At The Mattern Law Firm, we have the integrity required to be totally honest with clients at all times. This means we will never fill you with false hope as your child pornography attorney in Palmdale CA. Instead, we will help you understand the true potential of your available defense strategies. If the evidence against you is weak, we may be able to get the case dismissed due to insufficient evidence. Some of the most effective defense strategies for a child pornography case include:
- You honestly and reasonably believed the material depicted adults
- You did not actually possess the pornography yourself
- The evidence in your case was obtained by illegal search and seizure
- You were the victim of entrapment by law enforcement
- In the case of online child pornography, your access of the material was accidental
Even if none of these defense arguments apply to your case, your attorney can still help by getting you a plea deal. In negotiations with the DA, your child pornography attorney in Palmdale CA may be able to:
- Make sure a “wobbler” is charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony
- Secure a much lighter penalty than a judge would likely award at trial
- Get your case resolved quickly so you can get on with your life
Request Your Free Consultation with a Child Pornography Attorney in Palmdale CA Today
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you through this difficult time, please call 310-342-8254. We’ll be happy to schedule a free consultation for you.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation