Rape Attorney in Palmdale CA
Hire a rape attorney in Palmdale CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Because rape is considered a very serious crime, even an accusation of involvement in a rape can make friends and neighbors turn against you. A conviction for rape is even more damaging, since you will be required to register as a sex offender. So, when it comes to defending against a rape allegation, you do not want to wait until you are charged. Instead, you need to get help as soon as you even think you might be a suspect. Fortunately, getting the help you need is easier than you might think. All you have to do is call The Mattern Law Firm and ask us to represent you as your rape attorney in Palmdale CA.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in Palmdale CA
When you retain us as your rape attorney in Palmdale CA, we will explore all possible options for your defense. Five common ways we can help include:
- Managing interactions with police: Police can be very aggressive when questioning suspects. The best way to ensure your rights are protected is to have your rape attorney in Palmdale CA present.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: Coerced confessions, fudged warrants, and illegal search and seizure are all examples of police misconduct that results in illegal evidence. You can rely on The Mattern Law Firm to review all the evidence against you very carefully to make sure it is admissible. If it is not, we will file the appropriate motions to exclude it from your case.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: If we succeed in getting key evidence thrown out, or if we uncover new evidence for your defense, the prosecution’s case may fall apart. If this happens early enough it may prevent charges from being filed; otherwise it may result in charges being dismissed.
- Securing a plea deal: Though the DA may offer you a plea deal of their own accord, you should not take it without consulting a rape attorney in Palmdale CA. We can negotiate for the best possible deal that will secure you maximum relief from the consequences of a guilty plea.
- Defending you in court: If your case proceeds to trial, we can draw on our ample courtroom experience and present a convincing case for your defense. Attorney Mattern will handle every appearance personally and never pass you off to a junior attorney.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in Palmdale CA Too
It can seem extremely unfair and unjust when a consensual relationship with an underage partner results in criminal charges against a young person. At The Mattern Law Firm, we understand what you’re going through and we know the best strategies to use to get you out of trouble. As your statutory rape attorney in Palmdale CA you can rely on us to work hard to resolve your case as quickly and favorably as possible, and hopefully keep the incident off your permanent record.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you are facing allegations of rape, you should call us at 310-342-8254 right now. The process starts with a free initial consultation where you can meet your attorney and learn how they can help you.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation