Sex Crimes Attorney in Palmdale CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Palmdale CA from The Mattern Law Firm to protect your rights.
Has someone accused you of committing a sex crime? Sex crimes are highly stigmatizing, and you may feel like you’ve already been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion. However, this does not mean you should give up on your case. At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe that every individual deserves expert representation and assistance throughout the criminal justice process, no matter how strong the case against them may seem. So no matter how serious the charges against you may be, we will not give up on you. Instead, we will explore every possible avenue for your defense as your sex crimes attorney in Palmdale CA.
We Handle All Kinds of Sex Crimes
The category of sex crimes includes many different types of offenses, and we are familiar with the statutes and case law regarding them all. We can help with:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. Making a statement to the police can be very tempting, especially if you suspect you could clear your name by doing so. However, it is best to remain silent. If you don’t make a statement, the authorities cannot possibly use any aspect of it against you later on.
- Hire an attorney. You don’t have to wait for formal charges to be filed to hire a sex crimes attorney in Palmdale CA. Your attorney can begin providing assistance immediately by informing you of your rights and options and advising you on how to interact with police and prosecutors.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
In addition to the potential of jail time, most sex crimes carry the threat of sex offender registration. This can be very damaging to your reputation. Don’t give up on your case and submit to these devastating consequences without a fight!
Instead, hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Palmdale CA with a strong track record of securing beneficial results for their clients to help you. We have the legal knowledge and skills required to follow through on our promise of helping you secure the most positive outcome possible in your case. You can rely on us to tell you honestly what this outcome may be, whether it is:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Need Help with a Megan’s Law Issue?
While Megan’s Law is designed to protect the public, sometimes the offenders are the ones who need protection. At The Mattern Law Firm, we can protect your rights by:
- Appealing your case
- Defending you against alleged registry violations
- Helping you earn a certificate of rehabilitation (if you are eligible)
Please do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about these possibilities.
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Palmdale CA for Free
Finding a sex crimes attorney in Palmdale CA you feel you can trust and communicate with openly is very important. To see if you get this feeling from Lisa Mattern,Call 310-342-8254 now for a free initial consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation