Rape Attorney in San Fernando CA
Hire a rape attorney in San Fernando CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Being accused of rape can really hurt your reputation. A conviction for rape is even more damaging, since you will be required to register as a sex offender. Naturally it is extremely important to react quickly and aggressively to defend yourself as soon as you realize you are being investigated as a rape suspect. Fortunately, getting the help you need is easier than you might think. All you have to do is call The Mattern Law Firm and ask us to represent you as your rape attorney in San Fernando CA.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in San Fernando CA
When you retain us as your rape attorney in San Fernando CA, we will explore all possible options for your defense. For example we can help by:
- Managing interactions with police: By calling your rape attorney in San Fernando CA before speaking with police, you can better protect yourself against accidentally revealing any information that may be used against you later on.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: Coerced confessions, fudged warrants, and illegal search and seizure are all examples of police misconduct that results in illegal evidence. We can prevent any illegal evidence from being used against you by carefully reviewing all the evidence and filing motions to have illegal evidence thrown out.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: Prosecutors don’t want to tie up their time and resources pursuing cases unless they feel confident they can win. By undermining this confidence with strong evidence for your defense, we can often convince DAs to drop the charges against our clients.
- Securing a plea deal: Though the DA may offer you a plea deal of their own accord, you should not take it without consulting a rape attorney in San Fernando CA. We can negotiate for the best possible deal that will secure you maximum relief from the consequences of a guilty plea.
- Defending you in court: Whether you hire Lisa Mattern, you will receive expert courtroom representation if your case proceeds to trial.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in San Fernando CA Too
Allegations of statutory rape can be all the more upsetting because the actions behind the alleged “rape” are often actually consensual, with only one participant’s age making the interaction a crime. The Mattern Law Firm makes an excellent choice of attorney because we understand the nuances of this type of case. As your statutory rape attorney in San Fernando CA, we will give your case our utmost attention and do everything in our power to prevent the incident from resulting in a black mark on your criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help with a rape accusation, do not hesitate to call The Mattern Law Firm at 310-342-8254. The process starts with a free initial consultation where you can meet your attorney and learn how they can help you.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation