Sex Crimes Attorney in San Fernando CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in San Fernando CA rom The Mattern Law Firm to protect your rights.
Have you been accused of a sex crime? Many people–even those you thought were your friends–may just assume you’re guilty before you’ve had a fair trial and stigmatize you accordingly. We won’t.
At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe every individual deserves help navigating the criminal justice system so that their rights can be protected and the most beneficial outcome possible secured. So no matter how serious the charges against you may be, we will not give up on you. Instead, we will explore every possible avenue for your defense as your sex crimes attorney in San Fernando CA.
We can help with any charge you may face such as:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. Often, sex crimes accusations rely heavily on the victim’s word. You may be eager to get your side of the story out there by making a statement to the police. However, it is best to remain silent. If you don’t make a statement, the authorities cannot possibly use any aspect of it against you later on.
- Hire an attorney. Regardless of whether or not you have been formally charged, it is a good idea to hire sex crimes attorney in San Fernando CA right away. Your attorney can begin providing assistance immediately by informing you of your rights and options and advising you on how to interact with police and prosecutors.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
Depending on the nature of the offense you stand accused of, serious criminal penalties may be at stake. But even if you do not face serious jail time, another life-altering penalty could apply: sex offender registration. Don’t give up on your case and submit to these devastating consequences without a fight!
Instead, hire an experienced and aggressive sex crimes attorney in San Fernando CA from The Mattern Law Firm. We have the legal knowledge and skills required to follow through on our promise of helping you secure the most positive outcome possible in your case. You can rely on us to tell you honestly what this outcome may be, whether it is:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in San Fernando CA for Free
Finding a sex crimes attorney in San Fernando CA you feel you can trust and communicate with openly is very important. To see if you get this feeling from Lisa Mattern , call 310-342-8254 now for a free initial consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation