Sex Crimes Attorney in Santa Clarita CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Santa Clarita CA from The Mattern Law Firm to protect your rights.
Are you being investigated in connection with a sex crime? Police and prosecutors–and perhaps even your own friends and family–are going to treat you like you’re guilty. Fortunately, you can rely on your defense attorney to be squarely in your corner during this difficult time. At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe every client deserves compassion, respect, and the best possible representation. As your sex crimes attorney in Santa Clarita CA you can rely on us to do everything in our power to protect you from harsh penalties.
We Handle All Kinds of Sex Crimes
California law describes many different types of sex crimes. Fortunately we know how to find the best defense strategy for any charge, including:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. If someone has accused you of a sex crime, you are probably very eager to deny the allegations and set the record straight. However, seemingly inconsequential details have a real potential to hurt your defense, so you should never make a statement without first consulting an attorney.
- Hire an attorney. Hiring a sex crimes attorney in Santa Clarita CA before you are arrested or charged won’t make you look guilty. It will make you look smart. Your attorney can immediately start looking out for your interests by being present during police questioning and making sure no illegal evidence makes it into the case against you.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
With certain sex crimes convictions, the punishment lasts long after you have completed any jail time or probation, because you will have to register as a sex offender. With your reputation and your future hanging in the balance, naturally you do not want to just give up and accept a conviction.
Instead retain an aggressive sex crimes attorney in Santa Clarita CA from The Mattern Law Firm to fight for your rights, your freedom, and your future. We know the law, and we know our local courts. This positions us to provide exceptional representation, especially in cases involving negotiations with the DA and prosecutor. We will fight for the most advantageous outcome possible in your case, which may consist of:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Need Help with a Megan’s Law Issue?
Megan’s Law is the foundation of California’s sex offender registry. If you have already been convicted of a crime subjecting you to Megan’s Law, we may be able to help by:
- Appealing your case
- Defending you against alleged registry violations
- Helping you earn a certificate of rehabilitation (if you are eligible)
Please do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about these possibilities.
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Santa Clarita CA for Free
Finding a sex crimes attorney in Santa Clarita CA you feel you can trust and communicate with openly is very important. To see if you get this feeling from Lisa Mattern,Call 310-342-8254 now for a free initial consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation