Rape Attorney in Santa Monica CA
Hire a rape attorney in Santa Monica CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Being accused of rape can really hurt your reputation. And a conviction for rape will be even more damaging, landing you on the sex offender registry. Given these very serious negative consequences, you need to get help preparing a serious defense. The best thing to do is consult a qualified rape attorney in Santa Monica CA like The Mattern Law Firm ASAP.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in Santa Monica CA
No matter what your specific circumstances may be, a skilled rape attorney in Santa Monica CA can provide some very important services that will improve the outcome of your case. We’ll help you pick the best strategy for your case and then work towards achieving the best possible outcome, perhaps by:
- Managing interactions with police: Everyone knows about the right to remain silent. But it can be hard to stick to this right, especially when police are aggressively questioning you. Having your rape attorney in Santa Monica CA present can help you avoid accidentally helping to build the case against you.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: If police obtained any evidence without a proper warrant or if you provided any incriminating information during an interrogation without being properly Mirandized, this evidence needs to be excluded from the case. At The Mattern Law Firm, we are very serious about our clients’ constitutional rights and we will work hard to identify and eliminate illegal evidence from the case against you.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: Prosecutors don’t want to tie up their time and resources pursuing cases unless they feel confident they can win. By undermining this confidence with strong evidence for your defense, we can often convince DAs to drop the charges against our clients.
- Securing a plea deal: If the evidence against you is quite strong and/or you wish to plead guilty, we can still help as your rape attorney in Santa Monica CA. We have a great deal of experience working closely with local judges and DAs and we can often secure a reduced charge or a reduced penalty that may be very advantageous.
- Defending you in court: Of course, if we need to we will not be afraid to argue your case passionately in court. Lisa Mattern are seasoned litigators.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in Santa Monica CA Too
Have you been accused of statutory rape because of your involvement with an underage partner? At The Mattern Law Firm, we understand the special considerations that come along with a statutory rape case. As your statutory rape attorney in Santa Monica CA, we will give your case our utmost attention and do everything in our power to prevent the incident from resulting in a black mark on your criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you need help with a rape accusation, do not hesitate to call The Mattern Law Firm at 310-342-8254. The process starts with a free initial consultation where you can meet your attorney and learn how they can help you.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation