Sex Crimes Attorney in Santa Monica CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in Santa Monica CA rom The Mattern Law Firm to protect your rights
Has someone accused you of committing a sex crime? The world may pre-judge you and want to write you off, but we won’t. At The Mattern Law Firm, we know that behind every accusation is an individual with their own story to tell, and we are committed to making sure you get treated fairly throughout the criminal justice process. We truly care about your future and we will serve as a strong advocate for your best interests as your sex crimes attorney in Santa Monica CA.
The category of sex crimes includes many different types of offenses, and we are familiar with the statutes and case law regarding them all. We can help with:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. Often, sex crimes accusations rely heavily on the victim’s word. You may be eager to get your side of the story out there by making a statement to the police. However, it is best to resist this temptation. You never know what aspect of your statement might be used against you later on.
- Hire an attorney. You don’t have to wait for formal charges to be filed to hire a sex crimes attorney in Santa Monica CA. With an attorney by your side, you will be able to cooperate with police without risk of accidental self-incrimination. You can also gain valuable information about your rights during an investigation.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
In addition to the potential of jail time, most sex crimes carry the threat of sex offender registration. This can be very damaging to your reputation.
Don’t just assume you have to plead guilty and submit to these negative consequences.
Instead, make sure you enlist the aid of an experienced sex crimes attorney in Santa Monica CA such as Lisa Mattern. We have the legal knowledge and skills required to follow through on our promise of helping you secure the most positive outcome possible in your case. You can rely on us to tell you honestly what this outcome may be, whether it is:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in Santa Monica CA for Free
Finding a sex crimes attorney in Santa Monica CA you feel you can trust and communicate with openly is very important. To see if you get this feeling from Lisa Mattern , call 310-342-8254 now for a free initial consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation