Child Pornography Attorney in Simi Valley CA
When your reputation and your future are at stake, trust us as your child pornography attorney in Simi Valley CA
Alleged crimes against children are taken very seriously by the law and by the public. Even being charged with a crime related to child pornography can be enough to turn friends and neighbors against you.
Fortunately, you are not really alone and abandoned. Just remember:
Lisa Mattern is willing to make your fight her fight as your child pornography attorney in Simi Valley CA.
At The Mattern Law Firm, we will treat you will compassion and respect as we fight aggressively to resolve your case in the most advantageous manner possible. We will make sure everyone respects your rights during this difficult time.
No Case is Too Complicated for Us
Child pornography cases have the potential to become quite complicated due to the many different California statutes related to this offense and the potential to be charged under more than one statute. Fortunately for you, at The Mattern Law Firm our extensive criminal defense experience has prepped us to handle even the most complicated cases as your child pornography attorney in Simi Valley CA. We know how to defend against offenses related to:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Advertising child pornography
- Developing, duplicating, printing, or exchanging child pornography
- Hiring or recruiting minors for child pornography
Possible Defense Strategies for a Child Pornography Charge
When you choose The Mattern Law Firm as your child pornography attorney in Simi Valley CA, you can rest assured you will receive honest and reliable advice regarding the best way to resolve your case. It all depends on the strength of the evidence in your case. If the prosecution has weak or flawed evidence, we will prove it and secure a dismissal or acquittal. Some of the most effective defense strategies for a child pornography case include:
- You honestly and reasonably believed the material depicted adults
- You did not actually possess the pornography yourself
- Vital evidence in your case should be thrown out because it was obtained illegally
- You were entrapped into committing the offense by law enforcement
- In the case of online child pornography, your access of the material was accidental
If the prosecution has a strong argument as to your guilt, your attorney can still help by seeking a plea deal. When negotiated by a skilled child pornography attorney in Simi Valley CA, these deals can be quite beneficial. For example, we might be able to:
- Make sure a “wobbler” is charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony
- Secure a much lighter penalty than a judge would likely award at trial
- Get your case resolved quickly so you can get on with your life
Request Your Free Consultation with a Child Pornography Attorney in Simi Valley CA Today
If you would like more information about the options that may be available in your specific case, please call us at 310-342-8254 and request your free initial case evaluation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation