Rape Attorney in Simi Valley CA
Hire a rape attorney in Simi Valley CA to protect your rights and improve your ability to achieve a beneficial outcome to your case.
Being accused of rape can really hurt your reputation. A conviction for rape is even more damaging, since you will be required to register as a sex offender. So, when it comes to defending against a rape allegation, you do not want to wait until you are charged. Instead, you need to get help as soon as you even think you might be a suspect. The best thing to do is consult a qualified rape attorney in Simi Valley CA like The Mattern Law Firm ASAP.
5 Ways We Can Help as Your Rape Attorney in Simi Valley CA
No matter how strong the evidence against you may seem, there is always a way for your rape attorney in Simi Valley CA to help bring your case to a satisfactory resolution. Here are some of the key services we can provide:
- Managing interactions with police: Everyone knows about the right to remain silent. But it can be hard to stick to this right, especially when police are aggressively questioning you. Having your rape attorney in Simi Valley CA present can help you avoid accidentally helping to build the case against you.
- Scrutinizing the evidence: Coerced confessions, fudged warrants, and illegal search and seizure are all examples of police misconduct that results in illegal evidence. You can rely on The Mattern Law Firm to review all the evidence against you very carefully to make sure it is admissible. If it is not, we will file the appropriate motions to exclude it from your case.
- Getting charges dropped or dismissed: If we can undermine the prosecution’s evidence sufficiently, or if we can uncover new evidence for your defense, we may be able to convince the DA that it is not worthwhile for them to pursue a case against you at all because they would likely lose in court.
- Securing a plea deal: If you want the most lenient penalty possible in exchange for your guilty plea, you must have your rape attorney in Simi Valley CA negotiation the deal. We have a great deal of experience working closely with local judges and DAs and we can often secure a reduced charge or a reduced penalty that may be very advantageous.
- Defending you in court: If your case proceeds to trial, we can draw on our ample courtroom experience and present a convincing case for your defense. We will handle every appearance personally and never pass you off to a junior attorney.
We Have Experience as a Statutory Rape Attorney in Simi Valley CA Too
Have you been accused of statutory rape because of your involvement with an underage partner? At The Mattern Law Firm, we understand what you’re going through and we know the best strategies to use to get you out of trouble. As your statutory rape attorney in Simi Valley CA, we will give your case our utmost attention and do everything in our power to prevent the incident from resulting in a black mark on your criminal record.
Call Now for a Free Initial Consultation
If you are facing allegations of rape, you should call us at 310-342-8254 right now. We offer free initial questions where you can ask all your questions and receive personalized answers.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation