Child Pornography Attorney in South Gate CA
When your reputation and your future are at stake, trust us as your child pornography attorney in South Gate CA
Alleged crimes against children are taken very seriously by the law and by the public. Unfortunately, sometimes people are very quick to judge and assume if you are accused of an offense related to child pornography, you must be guilty and you deserve to be shunned or hated.
But no matter how most people are treating you, just remember:
You can get help from a caring and compassionate child pornography attorney in South Gate CA like Lisa Mattern.
At The Mattern Law Firm, we will treat you will compassion and respect as we fight aggressively to resolve your case in the most advantageous manner possible. We will make sure everyone respects your rights during this difficult time.
No Case is Too Complicated for Us
Child pornography cases have the potential to become quite complicated due to the many different California statutes related to this offense and the potential to be charged under more than one statute. Because we have many years of experience and because we are not afraid to put in long hours researching your case as your child pornography attorney in South Gate CA, we can often achieve excellent results in even the most complex cases. Trust us for an expert defense whether your case involves:
- Possession of child pornography
- Distribution of child pornography
- Advertising child pornography
- Developing, duplicating, printing, or exchanging child pornography
- Hiring or recruiting minors for child pornography
Possible Defense Strategies for a Child Pornography Charge
At The Mattern Law Firm, we have the integrity required to be totally honest with clients at all times. This means we will never fill you with false hope as your child pornography attorney in South Gate CA. Instead, we will help you understand the true potential of your available defense strategies. It all depends on the strength of the evidence in your case. If the prosecution has weak or flawed evidence, we will prove it and secure a dismissal or acquittal. We can also present evidence to support any of the following defense arguments that may apply to your case:
- You honestly and reasonably believed the material depicted adults
- You did not actually possess the pornography yourself
- The evidence in your case was obtained by illegal search and seizure
- You were entrapped into committing the offense by law enforcement
- You accidentally accessed online child pornography
If the prosecution has a strong argument as to your guilt, your attorney can still help by seeking a plea deal. In negotiations with the DA, your child pornography attorney in South Gate CA may be able to:
- Make sure a “wobbler” is charged as a misdemeanor, not a felony
- Secure a much lighter penalty than a judge would likely award at trial
- Get your case resolved quickly so you can get on with your life
Request Your Free Consultation with a Child Pornography Attorney in South Gate CA Today
To meet your attorney in person and get their initial take on your case, please call 310-342-8254 and request a free consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
Westwood Gateway, 11111 Santa Monica Blvd, Ste. 1700,
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation