Sex Crimes Attorney in South Gate CA
Hire an experienced sex crimes attorney in South Gate CA from The Mattern Law Firm to protect your rights.
Facing accusations of a sex crime? The world may pre-judge you and want to write you off, but we won’t. At The Mattern Law Firm, we believe every individual deserves help navigating the criminal justice system so that their rights can be protected and so that they can secure the most beneficial outcome possible to their case. As your sex crimes attorney in South Gate CA you can rely on us to do everything in our power to protect you from harsh penalties.
Our criminal defense experience extends to many different types of offenses including:
- Statutory Rape
- Sexual Battery
- Sexual Misconduct
- Oral Copulation by Force
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct
- Possession of Child Pornography
- Sex Trafficking
- Sexual Abuse of Children
- And more
The Two Most Important Pieces of Advice You Need to Follow Right Now
- Don’t make a statement. If you have been accused of a sex crime, you may naturally want to tell your side of the story. But remember, anything you say to the police may be used to build a case against you. You are much better off remaining silent.
- Hire an attorney. Hiring a sex crimes attorney in South Gate CA before you are arrested or charged won’t make you look guilty. It will make you look smart. Your attorney can begin providing assistance immediately by informing you of your rights and options and advising you on how to interact with police and prosecutors.
There’s a Lot at Stake in a Sex Crimes Case–Choose Your Attorney Carefully
Depending on the nature of the offense you stand accused of, serious criminal penalties may be at stake. But even if you do not face serious jail time, another life-altering penalty could apply: sex offender registration. Though the situation may seem grim, you should not give up without a fight. Instead, make sure you enlist the aid of an experienced sex crimes attorney in South Gate CA such as Lisa Mattern. We know the law, and we know our local courts. This positions us to provide exceptional representation, especially in cases involving negotiations with the DA and prosecutor. Depending on the situation, this outcome could be:
- Getting charges dismissed or reduced
- Ensuring you face the minimum possible penalty via a plea bargain
- Securing an acquittal in court
Need Help with a Megan’s Law Issue?
Registering under Megan’s Law can lead to a lifelong stigma affecting not just sex offenders, but also their families. At The Mattern Law Firm, we stand up for the rights of convicted offenders. Depending on the facts of your case, we may be able to help by:
- Appealing your case
- Defending you against alleged registry violations
- Helping you earn a certificate of rehabilitation (if you are eligible)
Please do not hesitate to contact us to learn more about these possibilities.
Contact a Sex Crimes Attorney in South Gate CA for Free
Finding a sex crimes attorney in South Gate CA you feel you can trust and communicate with openly is very important. To see if you get this feeling from Lisa Mattern,Call 310-342-8254 now for a free initial consultation.
AddressThe Mattern Law Firm
11755 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 1250
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Free Initial Consultation